MTV movie awards?who watched it?

since there was no thread on this I had to make one,the MTV movie awards was sweet,and Yoda excepting his award for best fight was funnyer than a blue cheese bunny,"These goes to my peeps on Dagubah" and the last performers TATU WOW,for the people who did see it lets just say thats kind of what my Bachlor party will be like. any who feel free to to add comments and complaints about the show feel free,me, I give it a 8 out of 20.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

Thumbs up

I feel privileged to have missed the entire thing, except for Yoda's speech. I thought it was a rerun. My favorite line was "Play Yoda off, you will not," as he waves his hand to stop the band from cutting off his lengthy speech. Sounded like Frank Oz was the voice, too. Mad props to the posse at ILM for a wacked-out, jiz-ob!
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

didn't have to suffer through the entire show, but did catch the yoda bit. thought the bit was awful. have a little better understanding now what stillakid means by adopting more of current slang into the movies, versus using straightforward dialogue. yoda spouting every lame catch phrase from today was HORRIBLE.

In the movies yoda's speaking pattern is entertaining and clever. yoda's speech here seemed that they put all the words of a statement in a hat and simply drew them out one at a time.

I recorded it and actually FF>> my way through the majority of it. I was pretty unimpressed with the Yoda bit. It was poorly written and lasted to long. You could tell the Yoda we were seeing wasn't anything close to what the audience saw just by looking at the expressions on Colin Ferral and Sam Jackson's faces. Still I watched more of it than any other awards show in the last year so I have to give the show some credit for keeping me somewhat interested.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I saw bits n pieces.. missed Yoda.. but did see Golem accept his popcorn.. and man, that was funny -
    borderline insane/overboard..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I watched this and I thought Yoda was alright, the wife thought he was funny as hell. For a person (wife) who really can't stand S.W. but copes with it for me, she sure seemed to laugh at all of Yoda's jokes. Harrison Ford's parts were O.K. as were the rest of the entertainers, nothing special except the background girls in the girl/girl band that played. My two favorite parts of the show were the Matrix comedy skit and Gollum's acceptance speech that was insanely funny with a little over the top stuff thrown in there. Gollum was done way better than Yoda IMO.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    What was up with Harrison Ford being totally baked? Leave the peyote at home Harry, jeez...that was awkward to watch.

Hundreds of Hot Catholic schoolgirls stripping down to their undies should be part of EVERY awards show. In fact, it should be part of everyday life. Often.

Gollum was SUPERB. I haven't laughed like that in, like, days at least. Much better than the annoying Yoda thing.

Jim Carrey didn't win anything this year? Is that an MTV Movie Awards first?

Viggo Mortensen and Bernard Hill looked totally unenthused and embarrassed during PJ's little skit.

I liked Vince Vaughn's [butt] coordinator skit. That the girls were game for that kind of skit was cool. "Drop it like it's hot..." I remember one year when he and Ben Stiller were studio guys trying to pitch a Titanic Sequel to James Cameron. THAT was funny.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

I watched bits and pieces..it really didnt interest me all that much.Missed Gollums speach,but I caught Yodas and the Matrix spoof at the beginning.I didnt like Justin Timberlake and Sean William Scott(?That the guy?) hosting it.Jack Black did a much better job last year.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

I thought Yoda was pretty good. Gollum was funny as well, but I couldn't understand him most of the time. That matrix sequence was funny as hell, especially Wanda Sykes.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Will Ferrell was funny too. "I'm sorry I had to use my big voice."
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."