Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"

Ahnuld hosts 100 Heroes & Villains

I think I'll watch this tonight. Anybody wanna place bets? Soooo, is it like 50 of each? Or 100 of each? Is it every other one or completely random? Is #1 a hero or a villain? Where do you think Vader is? Or Luke? Spidey? 007? Hannibal Lechter? The Alien Queen? Blofeld? Darth Maul? Wolverine? Batman? Superman? John McClane? Will Ahnuld make it onto BOTH lists?

By the way, have you ever noticed that every time somebody writes an article about Schwarznegger, they spell his name like he pronounces it. They think they are being clever. But everybody does it. I bet the man hasn't had his name properly printed in twenty years. That's gotta suck for him.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Vader is consistently in the top spot of most polls for best villain, so he should definitely be up there. I saw a couple of minor spoilers, and the Terminator was, I think, #13.

My money's definitely on some characters from X-Men showing up, though I doubt they will. Logan, Magnus, and Jubilation definitely belong on that list! (Oh, it's "heroes and villains," not "heroes, villains, and really cool characters with less than one minute of screen time.")
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I think the show would be even more interesting if the host was Rainier Wolfcastle or Hans unt Franz from SNL.

I betting that the format will be a hero(ine) and his/her counterpart villain. I checked out the website for the show and it seemed that they had the heroes paired off with the corresponding villain so I believe they'll do it in pairs.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Freddy made the list at 40! Hot damn, he got his dues, but he was a badder dude than some of those who ranked above him.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Yeah! Obi-Wan got 37!
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Oh man, Cool Hand Luke made it on the list! I love that movie

Julia Roberts made it in at 31.

Has anyone else noticed how her level of acting has eroded since Erin Brockovich?
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

The Star Wars Tally so far:

Obi-Wan - 37
    Han Solo - 14
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

I bet Lobot takes the #1 spot. Come on, Lobot!

I think R5-D4 takes the #1 hero spot!

Surely we'll get an acurate figure now.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!