Do you Live and Die by Previews?

Okay, we all know Steve Giusseppi from Diamond distributing has managed to get himself a monopoly in terms of comic distribution. This guy is worth big bucks these days. His company produces a monthly "what's upcoming" book called PREVIEWS, which Im sure many of you get to see what's coming up. Personally, I stay away from it, because I hate seeing the covers 3 months in advance. Do you read/use Previews? Do you or don't you find they're giving away too much in terms of upcoming plot developments? I actually know people who don't buy many books because the plot breakdowns in Previews are good enough. Discuss....
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Back when I ran a comic shop in the early 90's we used the other distribution center that got bought out by Diamond, and they had their version of Previews and I remember getting more excited by the stuff they were planning on selling, than when they actually got to the store and I bought them and read them.

I don't want to fall in that root again, so I stay away.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."