Hybrid View

Empire is outselling Republic

This just in from my Comic Book Store Owner: Empire sells out for him, while Republic doesn't do as well.

Empire has focused on Darth Vader, then Princess Leia and Captian Antilles, Boba Fett, and now Luke Skywalker and Biggs Darklighter.

Republic has focused on Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Shaak-Ti, Quinlan Vos, Count Dooku, Asaaj Ventress, Durge, and The ARC Trooper, during the Clone Wars.

While I love both and really dig a chance to see the Clone Wars, Empire - an equally interesting, if IMO less exciting comic, outsells Republic at my comic shop FYI.

That's it.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I BELIEVE THEY ARE BOTH DAMN GooD READS THo. WHICH IS WHY I BUY UP ALL THE COMICS I CAN ESPECIALLY THESE TWO LINES.

I'll have to talk to my comic shop owner to see what's a dog for him.

I know sometimes I get shorted an Empire but the following week I've got one in my box.

Then again familiar names and faces, and main characters always sell better than back ground folks and 2nd stringers.

Odd. Even when the Republic stories are a bit lacking, I'd think they'd outsell Empire just for the Clone Wars info. Empire's been a disappointment overall for me.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Bah. Grimlock no read Star Wars funny books. Me too busy trying to figure out Marvel Universe after me Grimlock left it to go to Dreamwave.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."