Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ???????

Question ???????

how do you get a picture under your name? ive seen alot of users with them yet i am........pictureless.......... sobsob
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

"How Do I?" at the top of the forums answers all questions.

But User CP----> Edit options---> All the way at the bottom, there's a section called Avatars. You can choose from the 100+ SSG offers or you can submit your own like many have done...

You can submit your own personalized avatar after you've made 75 or more posts.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    [B]"How Do I?" at the top of the forums answers all questions.

yeah, I found that out right after I posted this.......sorry im still used to the old forums........thanks
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Re: ???????

Originally posted by browndroid
    how do you get a picture under your name? ive seen alot of users with them yet i am........pictureless.......... sobsob
    You have to have at least 75 posts to use a customized avatar (picture).
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: Re: ???????

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

You have to have at least 75 posts to use a customized avatar (picture).
    Deja Vu.
    Didn't I just say this.

Browndroid, don't listen to any of these guys, they don't know what they're talking about. You must have 75 posts before you can submit your own avatar.

I think the subject heading for this thread should be changed from ???????? to blatant post padding, click here :happy:

Just Kidding
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Hey, I just lost almost 100 posts when the SSG Story and Sly Wiley threads moved to that section. So I have to make them up somehow. arrrrrr!

Yeah, that's right. 75 posts. Uh huh. Just what I said.

Holy crap. Where's my ritalin?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas