Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ???????

Question ???????

how do you get a picture under your name? ive seen alot of users with them yet i am........pictureless.......... sobsob
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

"How Do I?" at the top of the forums answers all questions.

But User CP----> Edit options---> All the way at the bottom, there's a section called Avatars. You can choose from the 100+ SSG offers or you can submit your own like many have done...

You can submit your own personalized avatar after you've made 75 or more posts.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    [B]"How Do I?" at the top of the forums answers all questions.

yeah, I found that out right after I posted this.......sorry im still used to the old forums........thanks
    Master Obi-Wan has lost a planet, how embarassing. - the great yoda

Re: ???????

Originally posted by browndroid
    how do you get a picture under your name? ive seen alot of users with them yet i am........pictureless.......... sobsob
    You have to have at least 75 posts to use a customized avatar (picture).
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Re: Re: ???????

Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat

You have to have at least 75 posts to use a customized avatar (picture).
    Deja Vu.
    Didn't I just say this.

Browndroid, don't listen to any of these guys, they don't know what they're talking about. You must have 75 posts before you can submit your own avatar.

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

I think the subject heading for this thread should be changed from ???????? to blatant post padding, click here :happy:

Just Kidding
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

Hey, I just lost almost 100 posts when the SSG Story and Sly Wiley threads moved to that section. So I have to make them up somehow. arrrrrr!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yeah, that's right. 75 posts. Uh huh. Just what I said.

Holy crap. Where's my ritalin?
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas