Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Star Tours Wave 3 and Star Speeder 3000 debut !!!!

StarTours.BeJedi.com reports:

Like reported here first at this site, our speculations came true, Star Tours wave 3 and the Starspeeder 3000 came out at the Star Wars Weekends. Our SW Weekends-reporter, Darth Shader is letting us know that Star Tours Wave 3 and the Starspeeder 3000 are finally out at Tatooine Traders in Disney-MGM in Orlando, Florida. Only G2-9T and R5-D4 are out. The third, SK-Z38, will apparently be available in a later shipment. The 2 droids are carded in blue Saga packaging. :/

Contrary to what was initially rumored, the Starspeeder 3000 is in Action Fleet scale and not 3 3/4 inch. The replica of the vehicle featured in the attraction retails for $20

Too bad they lost the GREAT POTJ packaging... tough, they are out..finaly ! MORE
    Last edited by krisvds; 05-16-2003 at 04:10 PM.
    StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)
    My home is where my computer is...

RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I live 20 minutes away, but I'm BROKE until next Friday.....ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    Shop at the SOFA-KING Big Sofa Store

Where the sofas are SOFA-KING big!

The SW Weekends are every week

May 16,17 & 18 - Anthony Daniels (C-3PO) and Billy Dee Williams (Lando Calrissian)
    May 23, 24 & 25- Andy Secombe (Watto) and Warwick Davis (Wicket)
    May 30, 31 & June 1 - Silas Carson (Ki-Adi-Mundi) and Mike Quinn (Nien Nunb)
    June 6, 7 & 8 - Peter Mayhew (Chewbacca) and Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett)
    June 13, 14 & 15 - Temuera Morrison (Jango Fett) and Michonne Bourriague (Aurra Sing)

StarTours.BeJedi.com
    It never ceases to amaze me how you can turn every thread into something about those Star Tours droids, Kris! (Spike)

krisvds, thanks for the info.
    Have you seen pictures of the figures carded yet?
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

not yet... but if you are going, get me pics !!!! I want pics !!!
    StarTours.BeJedi.com

Exclamation

Disney DeliverEARS is now taking orders for the two Star Tours figures at $10 each ( plus $8.95 shipping and handling). Call (407) 363-6200.

why that much shipping for destroyed cards ???
    StarTours.BeJedi.com

'nother update: you can order them trough the phone, tough it depends on who is helping you

sometimes they reject :/
    StarTours.BeJedi.com

Here's the pic

R5-D2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	r5d2front.jpg 
Views:	127 
Size:	12.0 KB 
ID:	5913  

Here's the repaint

G2-9T
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	g29tfront.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	5916  

DarthChuckMc, thanks for the pics, I've been looking around all day for them. Any chance you could put a pic of the card back up.

I like the look of them, I like the blue cards, better than I thought they would be.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine