Thread: I'm in Germany!

I'm in Germany!

Hey guys, I just thought I'd give eveyone an update.

I am currently in Germany on a small layover 'til we get to our final destination.

Not sure how long until I'll be able to post again. I will get back as soon as I can.

Take care!
    May the force be with you.

Good to know that everything's going good thus far.

How is it their? I'd really love to go to Germany some day...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I remember Europe was so cold when I was there. I'm just so aclimated to the West Coast. But you have my best wishes Sith-Killer.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Guten Tag, Herr SK99! Viel Glück!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Enjoy the layover. If you should have the spare time, you should go see a soccer game. Take care.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Well, the layover in Germany was pretty short, about 2 hours. We are in another country now, can't say which one, but it is a former USSR country and in ends in "istan"!?!? LOL

Anyway, we will be here for a short time before heading to our final destination. I was fortunate enough to find an internet cafe with super slow wireless, but that's better than nothing!
    May the force be with you.

Oh, Uzebekistan I See. Great country. Good luck to you
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    We are in another country now, can't say which one, but it is a former USSR country and in ends in "istan"!?!? LOL
    Tell Borat "hi" for us. Jagshemesh!
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

Best of luck to you killer of the Sith!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!