Angry That little twerp!!!!

I was packing away my SW stuff. I was trying to find a box that would fit my Theed Blockade runner. I was taking the stuff out of it and what do I find. A mouse had relieved himself in the middle of the ship right next to the hyperspace engine, right where Obi would have stood. Doggonit.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Does this give new meaning to Ric Olie's line, "the hyperdrive is leaking" ?

Heh, yea!!!!!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Sorry, man I shouldn't laugh, but that was great.

LMAO. That wasa good one. Just be happy it wasn't a dog or cat. Or worse a Yak or a Yeti. Yeti poop don't wash off easy.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I sure hope it wasn't a Yeti. That passage way into the engineering room is awfully small.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by scruffziller
    I sure hope it wasn't a Yeti. That passage way into the engineering room is awfully small.
    I also found out he relieved himself in my cantina diarama too!!!!!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

LMAO.......................Dang man, that mouse got it in for you.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten