TMNT 2003: April, Casey, Hun - Carded Images!!

The other turtle thread has been buried a bit, and I decided to start a new one anyway. The official site, NinjaTurtles.com today posted the Carded Images of April, Casey, and Hun on their site. No back images yet, those are coming next week. But they did post their bio-cards.

APRIL O'NEIL
    The Turtles Best Friend and Protector!

VITAL STATISTICS:

Vehicle of Choice: Armored Battle Wagon
    Weapon of Choice: Her brains and her laptop
    Birthplace: Manhattan
    Height: 5' 8"
    Weight: 125 lbs.
    Previous Form: Lab Assistant

She's got beauty, brains and a wicked round-house ninja kick. She's the "shellacious" April O'Neil, the Turtles' best friend and human protector. April was a lab assistant at StockTronics. When her boss Baxter tried to feed her to his robot Mousers, she was saved by the Turtles. April is the Turtles' "big sister" and link to the outside world. She's "street smart" and just plain smart. That's probably why she and the ninja-nerd Donatello form a special bond. April teaches the Turtles about the wonders of New York City, everything from strolling Fifth Avenue (under cover of darkness) to eating chili-cheese hot dogs.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	april o'neil moc.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	103.2 KB 
ID:	6035  
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

CASEY JONES
    The Turtles' Good Friend with the Bad Attitude!

VITAL STATISTICS:

Vehicle of Choice: His custom modified street bike
    Weapon of Choice: Anything he can swing
    Birthplace: Brooklyn, NY
    Height: 6' 1"
    Weight: 190 lbs.
    Previous Form: Human (we think!)

Judge, jury and enforcer! That's Casey Jones and "GOONGALA!" is his battle cry. Casey has a unique sense of what's right or wrong and you better be on the side of right or he'll slapshot you upside the head with his hockey stick. This hockey mask-wearing vigilante roams the streets of New York City serving up his brand of quick justice to punks and thugs. Casey loves reality TV because his own life is so unreal. After all, his four best friends are mutated 15 year-old pet turtles who talk and are ninja masters!

Name:	casey jones moc.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	6036  

HUN
    The Shredder's Right-Hand Man!

VITAL STATISTICS:

Weapon of Choice: His fists!
    Birthplace: Wrong side of the tracks
    Height: Way bigger than you
    Weight: Lots
    Previous Form: Schoolyard bully

The most loyal, feared and dangerous commander in The Shredder's underground evil army. Hun is a mean, massive mountain of muscle. Hun commands The Shredder's Foot Ninjas, the vicious ground forces of the Foot Clan. Hun was chosen by The Shredder when he was a young street punk running with the Purple Dragon gang. If Hun wasn't working for Shredder, he would probably be body-slamming his way to the top of professional wrestling. Hun would like nothing better than to grind our Turtle buddies into a tasty powder for some gourmet turtle soup.

Name:	hun moc.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	6037  

First a coment. Looks like they are trying action features on the line. Casey's card seems to indicate his torso swings. So he likely has bat swinging action or somthing like that. Judging from Hun's, he seems to have a punching action. No big deal, these are toys and I don't mind the action features all that much. They'll probably work better then the ones on the small Star Wars figures do.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

the first go-around with the turtles, casey was my favorite. have a soft spot for vigilantes i guess (probably why i pick up anything i find with the punisher on it). was looking forward to when he'd be remade. glad that we won't be seeing the yellow jumpsuit on april, yet (you know for a cheesy sense of nostalgia there'll be a version like that).

There already was, sort of. The Episode "The King", she was wearing a yellow shirt. But I doubt there will be any yellow jumpsuits in her future. Just like the whole reporter persona, that's no longer relevent either. Unless she sees one in a future episode and makes a big fuss about not being caught dead in it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I have not bought any figures from this line, but i may pick up Casey Jones.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Anyone remember how tough the first April O'Neil was to find from the original TMNT toy line? I was probably 4 when those toys first hit, and even at that early age I remember how hard my mom searched to get that figure for my dear brother, the SSG's Video Game editor.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I never did find the original original April. I picked up the second edition that came out after. I'm still not sure what happened with the original. There was rumors that they quit selling her and broke the mold because her chest was so big. But I think that was just bull. Another of the equally difficult figures to find was Leatherhead. Which is why he goes for so much nowadays.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I don't remember there being problems finding Leatherhead, but I'm pretty sure Malakite got him, too.

Here's something else I remember, I had the original Ninja Turtles and they all had soft feeling heads. Then not much time passes and my younger brother gets a set of the four turtles and his had hard plastic heads. Ah, to remember the good days.
    Back and more bearded than ever before