Just opened my Portrait Ed Defense of Naboo set!

Had my Portrait Edition Defense of Naboo sitting in the box for couple of years and finally decided to open it. (normally I'm an opener but the box just looked so nice.) Wow, it's a great set! I was really impressed with the doll stands that came with them. I thought they were going to be the same as the other portrait editon (clear plastic that wedged between the legs) but instead they're step-shaped marble colored with an adjustable metal grabbers. toooo coool. and don't get me started on the Qui-Gon Jinn. He's so tall, about the size of the Masterpiece Anakin. Both have great costume detailing! Qui-Gon actually has a real hair tie in the back. makes the action collection qui-gon look pathetic! So glad I opened them. If your careful when opening, the cardboard naboo background is great for putting behind them for display. If there's anyone out there that hasn't gotten this set yet I highly recommended it! If only all Hasbro's 12" figures were as excellent as these I wouldn't mind paying the extra $$$$.
    "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88mph, your gonna see some serious...."

I agree Doc Brown. This is an excellent set whether you open or leave MIB for display. I'm an opener too, and this set has been open since the day I got it. I wish Hasbro would go back to the EP1 figs b/c IMO they are the best that have been put out so far.

I would have had this set 2 years ago if I didn't get burned on e-bay. I couldn't do anything about it at the time because it was below $25 and E-bay only refunds items that were 25 or more. The seller never returned any e-mails after the payment request, punk!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)