Where are the Droid Starfighter's?

Has it been said anywhere why the Trade Federation's Droid Starfighter's weren't used in the Battle of Geonosis? I understand that Nute couldn't call for renforcements b/c their communications had been taken out, but why weren't there any already there? I wondered if maybe they had to disassembled by the Trade Federation as punishment for the Blockade of Naboo. I dunno, but does anyone here have any info?
    Last edited by mini-rock; 06-08-2003 at 11:56 AM.

Well there was originaly a scene with Jedi Starfighters and Droid Starfighters but I don't know if it was cut or just not filmed. They were probably not written into the battle because they were originaly in the space battle.

Also, the Droid Starfighters are kept on the TF Battleships. Because these ships were in orbit I doubt the starfighters would fly all the way down just for that.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I thought I saw some droid fighters.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I wish they had been in the land battle in Walking Mode, there's some concept art of them in it.

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    I wish they had been in the land battle in Walking Mode, there's some concept art of them in it.
    I don't know as if I like the walking mode flyer droids. They look a little too surrealistic for me.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!