Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Check Out The Webcam, And Do it Quick

Hey, if anyone is on right now if you go to Hyperspace and to their webcam they currently have a live closeup of Amidala concept art and her new clothes. She is in disguise again. Quick, go to Hyperspace to view it.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

Oops, sorry. The picture they had was not a concept art. It was a closed sign with Amidala on it saying they are closed today. Oh, well.
    Come vote in my Best Figure thread this Preview Month.

LOL, saw that the other day. Easy mistake .

If anyone's interested in what's in the webcam check out the pic. Also is that a bit of a set in the bottom left corner? Looks like something in the Death Star or Star Destroyer or something...

PENDO!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	set.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	6054  
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

ok..i just looked at the webcam and found what looked to be a modle of a planet or a really big globe. check it out!
    h
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eiii.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	6063  
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

Hmmm, very interesting, could be, but I would have thought all planets would be done using CGI. It kinda looks a bit like Naboo, but there is a bit too much brown on it. Could it be a new planet?

PENDO!
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

that's what i was thinking. or it could be endor...who knows?
    h

Why would they make a planet model. Could it be the front of a droid control ship, or maybe just a cargo container?
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

It may be one of those lighting balls the CGI people use to work out the lighting in shots .

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

they still use modles to scan for the CGI things...they didn't just draw jarjar out of nothing...same with dex. look at the DVD one puppets to pixles. and they might have it there for the actors to get a feeling of what they are seeing as it may be a holographic image in the movie, like in ROTJ.
    h

Perhaps it's not really brown and it's a really old model of the Death Star. I really like the big sets they are building there! The current shot looks like a corridor of a ship. I see something to the top right of the screen that looks reminiscent of a Trade Federation or Imperial fleet blast door. There is also a door to the bottom of the same shot and that looks like a ship door and not something you'd find on a building... I don't think.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**