PC case Mod - STAR WARS style....

You mean you've never heard of the Millenium Falcon?

http://www.xkill.net/rcaslis/compute...con/index.html

very cool mod - I think I may undertake a project like this in the future.

enjoy.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

No CD, DVD, or Floppy Drives. This "computer" will be pretty useless.

There has to be some regular components of that sort because anyone who would want a Millenium Falcon computer would want an ultimate geeky computer.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

maybe its his server.. a nice slim 80 gig "hyper" drive in that sucker.. regardless.. its cool.
    I just nabbed an AT AT from Ebay.. Im thinkin I may try the same thing.. The body of the AT AT may help in holding all the goods of a suped up PC.. I'll certainly let you all know how it progresses.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

You know in a few years he'll be kicking himself for destroying a toy to house an old slow computer. Computers become outdated, toys never do.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

They are probably using laptop components.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

not Star Wars related, but a cool A** set up regardless.. imagine playing Jedi Outcast on this setup...

http://members.chello.nl/~s.ferris/

some of the other screen shots are awesome.