Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hyperspace: Rick McCallum Chat Tonight!

Just a reminder for those folks that are members of StarWars.Com's Hyperspace that there will be a chat with Rick McCallum tonight in the forums over there. Here's the announcement.
    Online Talk with Rick McCallum
    June 09, 2003

When Episode III Producer Rick McCallum learned that starwars.com Hyperspace members would be able to participate in live online talks with Star Wars celebrities, he quickly insisted on being first in line.
    While his schedule is very hectic these days, anticipating the arrival of George Lucas very soon and the start of photography later this month, McCallum has generously slotted us in at Tuesday, June 10, 6:00 p.m. U.S. Pacific time (9:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern time, or Wed, June 11, 11:00 a.m. Sydney time).

To participate in this discussion with Rick live from Fox Studios Australia, first make sure you're a Hyperspace member, then join us in the "Celebrity Talks and Schedule" forum in the official Star Wars message boards (visible only to Hyperspace members).

Stay tuned to that forum for any schedule changes and new talk announcements.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

It'll be about midnight here in the UK, but I'm gonna try and stay awake and join in. I've been planning some questions I could ask, if anyone can think of any I'll see if I can ask them .

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I'll be there as well. Call me a massive sucker, but the webcam and all the other exclusive content is more then worth the measly $19.95 a year. Hell, I pay more then that for a year of a magazine subscription. So really, I don't see it as a bad deal. I'm pondering asking him about his foul mouth, but I bet they'd ignore that question.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Originally posted by Pendo
    It'll be about midnight here in the UK, but I'm gonna try and stay awake and join in. I've been planning some questions I could ask, if anyone can think of any I'll see if I can ask them .

PENDO!
    Please ask him if George really believes he can tie up the continuity problems in Episode III, or if he plans on making the necessary "adjustments" to the Original Trilogy upon the DVD release. Thanks!

Originally posted by stillakid
    Please ask him if George really believes he can tie up the continuity problems in Episode III, or if he plans on making the necessary "adjustments" to the Original Trilogy upon the DVD release. Thanks!
    OK, added to my loooooooooooooong list of questions .

If my time difference calculation was correct I'd say there was about an hour and 15 minutes before it's time. Could someone please correct me if I'm wrong, cause I'd hate to wait up this long, only to realise that I was an hour out and missed him !

PENDO!
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

You got the right time, Pendo.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Originally posted by James Boba Fettfield
    You got the right time, Pendo.
    Oh good, thanx for confirming that for me . It doesn't start till 2am here, and I LOVE to sleep. I'd hate to be deprived of my sleep only to realise that I got the bloomin times wrong .

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

How can I participate in the talk with Rick McPrick if I can't even get on the StarWars.com forums . Anyone else having problems getting on?

PENDO!
    My DVD Collection

I finally got in. It's going well so far. Other then the fact that it's a chat on a message board. Nothing big news so far. I didn't really expect much, since McCallum hasn't even seen the script yet.

Whooo, Pendo got a question in. Hope I get one answered.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 06-10-2003 at 09:02 PM.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    I finally got in. It's going well so far. Other then the fact that it's a chat on a message board. Nothing big news so far. I didn't really expect much, since McCallum hasn't even seen the script yet.

Whooo, Pendo got a question in. Hope I get one answered.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Will they post the transcript afterwards?

Can someone count the number of times he types in "F***"?