Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I think Anakin is decapitating...

....a Tusken Raider. That's at least what it looks like from the bumps on his head and desert looking background.

Your thoughts?

Yeah it's a Tusken. I think Anakin kills several 'cause he thinks they killed his mother or something. But we all know it was Sidious who killed her.

I'll believe it when I see it. I am of the impression, at this point, that Sidious having Anakin's mom killed is misinformation.
    ubi mel ibi apes

Originally posted by Jedi Clint
    I'll believe it when I see it. I am of the impression, at this point, that Sidious having Anakin's mom killed is misinformation.
    Yeah, look who's talking! (points to JC's avatar)
    All your base are belong to us!

YES, IT'S A TUSKEN RAIDER. YES, IT'S ON TATOOINE AT NIGHT. Yes, Anakin kills them because of Shmi's death and Palpatine could be behind the whole thing...
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

My friend keeps insisting that it's Mace Windu. I keep trying to convince him otherwise, but...

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
    My friend keeps insisting that it's Mace Windu. I keep trying to convince him otherwise, but...
    have you shown him the spikes on the dude's head?

If you have the quicktime version of the trailer downloaded, you can use your direction keys on your keyboard to go through the movie one frame at a time. Very easy to stop on whatever portion of the trailer you want to see.

who's head is anakin cuttin' off?

i noticed no one started a new "whose head is anakin cuttin off" thread in the last 10 minutes, so here it is. have at it! we can never have enough of these threads.

Sorry derek, but there is already a thread dealing with this subject.
    ubi mel ibi apes