Steve Sansweet Book

I don't know if this should go here or somewhere else, but I'll ask anyway.

Does anyone know if Steve Sansweet is going to update his Action Figure Archive book of 1998-1999? I think it is a great book, and would like to see the same thing done for the E1, POTJ, and Saga stuff.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

I hope so. That is a great book. My wife bought me an "Ultimate Star Wars Collector's Book"(or something like that) form my birthday last year. It has very tiny pics of every carded figure. It isn't nearly as nice as the Sansweet book.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Until Sanweet updates his great book, you can get the soon to be released, Star Wars Super Collector's Wish Book, 2nd Edition (June 2003) 30,000 listings, 17,000 color photos, 448 pages, hardcover $20.97. It is going to be a MUST HAVE Star Wars reference book.

Approx release dates: Amazon shipping June 16th, Walmart stores June 20th, bookstores like Barnes and Noble and Books-a-Million, will probably put it out around June 30th.

To check out the author's webpage, go
    HERE to Star Wars Super Collector's Resource

This is going to be an awesome book for visuals of ALL lines of Star Wars!
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

Hey, thanks for the info r2dee2. I have one of Steve Sansweets books. I was a Stormtrooper at FAO Swartz in Chicago for a collectors show he had at the store. The only thing I dislike about the books, is seeing all the collectibles I don't have.

Picture is of my in armor standing behind Steve Sansweet as he was signing copies of his book. I was trying to sneak up behind him, but all that white makes it hard to go undetected.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	faoswz4.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	6069  
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I was checking out that site. Cool pics. I like the Chewie Tribble. Some of those items look like they are unnoffical figs like they are homemade. But they are authentically manufactured correct?
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    I was checking out that site. Cool pics. I like the Chewie Tribble. Some of those items look like they are unnoffical figs like they are homemade. But they are authentically manufactured correct?

That Chewie tribble is actually a backpack from Todd's site "First Up, we have the Giftware International Chewbacca backpack. This makes the third full-sized backpack I've found from them. (They also have 4 carry-bags, and 3 purses.)"

There probably are some bootleg products, but if you have any questions about a particular item, you can always email Todd (email on his website).

I've been informed by Amazon my book has been shipped, so looking forward to seeing all the new items added
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=tahoma]I'm a SW Fan, Honk if you R2![/FONT]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    [FONT=fixedsys]GREAT TRADERS! [/FONT]
    [FONT=tahoma]Baal
    good shot jansen
    JediTricks
    shinakuma43
    SWAFMAN
    Thrawn
    vulcantouch-legendary bounty hunter!
    [/FONT]

R2 Up to her neck in sand on the beaches of Hawaii

I feel the need to flip through it again to see what Vintage I need to catch up on.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

There was supposed to be a different book that someone had in the works, but I have forgotten the name and the website. I thought I put my name on a mailing list for more info, but haven't heard anything yet. They had pictures of some of the pages and info on what they were working on.

Edit - This is the book here - http://www.thesagamuseum.com/blog/default.aspx