Original X-Men Cards

Can anyone tell me where i can find some of the original X-Men cards and roughly how much they would cost.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Re: Original X-Men Cards

I don't even collect the cards, but. . . .

Are you referring to the series of 100 cards by Jim Lee released about twelve years ago, which arranged in groups of nine to form scenes when placed in 9-card sleeves? (I'm attaching a copy of the card for my favorite X-Man for reference. )

If so, I'd recommend checking first at a local comic or card shop (most likely one that's been in business long enough to have carried them when they were released). I don't think most of the cards should be too costly, probably less than $0.50 each, with the exception of the holograms. A few choice cards like Wolverine and Sabertooth were once valued a bit higher than the others, but I doubt that's still the case. If not, my next recommendation would be E-Bay.

I bought a box of these when they came out, and so did a few of my friends. We all got complete sets with a few holos from the box, so if it's not too costly, I'd recommend the box.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jimleecardjubilee.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	11.8 KB 
ID:	6071  
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well the thing is, i think those are them, it was my friend who asked me post, but what was the other line of cards from the show. was there any. thanks for the cool pic of a very cool little X-Woman.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Hey there. I have a full set of these cards (the Jim Lee set shown in EC's post) minus one - and you won't believe who it is. Yep, Jubilee, the one shown above. Im willing to part with them FOR FREE, if you're friend will pay the shipping costs up front. They're in what has to be close to mint condition, and they're just taking up space here. PM me if he/she is interested.

JJR
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Oh man, I used to have that set and the Marvel set from right before that. Seems like ages ago, another lifetime.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've been thinking about this thread a little. There may have been one older set of X-Men cards predating this one, but it's an odd set. It was a boxed set of approx 40 - 50 cards featuring covers of different X-Men comics. It came in a small yellow box (the size of an old Fleer Update box that used to follow the regular cards for the year, if anyone remembers those). If that's the set we're talking about, it's old and I would think tough to get these days. Ebay might be the best bet.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

hey i'm thinking, going by what he said he wanted, it was the first set of pictures you showed me. but thanks for taking the time to think of this other set.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

I've got X-Men series 1 & 2, and numerous Marvel sets I want to sell. I don't collect anymore.

Believe it or not...this past couple of weeks I have been cleaning out my Mothers basement (isn't that the case of all of us where we have our stuff) and I came across my sets....but me being a completist, I started buying the missing cards to fill in the sets...it does seem like a long time ago, sitting on the floor opening package after package of cards...then came the chase cards...and it was all ruined....