InterGalactic Banking Clan Ship?

On the Official Star Wars Site in says this in the IBC Databank.

"Developed but not seen clearly in the finished movie were starships belonging to the Banking Clan. Like the vessels of the Techno Union, the Banking Clan ships were very retro in their rocket ship design."

Are they really in the movie? I have yet to find one on screen.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 06-13-2003 at 05:37 PM.

They can be seen in the ground battle I think, they are landed, not in orbit.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Here's a picture of it from the Star Wars Trading Card Game from WOTC. I don't know who made it (there are several cards of ships from various sets that were never seen in any of the movies) but perhaps it came from a LucasFilm or ILM production still.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	intergalactic_banking_clan_starship.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	6074  
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

They can be seen in the ground battle I think, they are landed, not in orbit.
    I think you mean the Techno Union Ships, unless you've seen some that I haven't noticed.

Originally posted by Battle Droid
    I think you mean the Techno Union Ships, unless you've seen some that I haven't noticed.
    I probably am, they do look similar.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection