Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Princess Leia: Necissary Re-Sculpts

Continuing in my series of Main Charecter resculpts, is Princess Leia. Other then now with the new more acurate size requiring most past Leia's need a new version, these are the core ones that really require redone. Lemme know what you think, and if you have any ideas.

ANH:
    Pretty Happy with ANH, other then correct scale, I don't think we need another ANH Leia (White gown or Celebration)
    ESB:
    Princess Leia: Bespin Gown (The 2-pack one was horrible)
    Princess Leia: Medical Frigate (ANH dress, ESB hair)
    ROTJ:
    Princess Leia: Boushh
    Princess Leia: Endor Poncho w/removable helmet

Thats the Leia's that need redone, I was tempted to include the Ewok Village Dress in the ROTJ series, but thats would be only for scale reasons, otherwise she's great.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

A correct scale Hoth Leia would be nice, but I think Bespin Leia is much more deserving of a resculpt.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Thumbs up

I would have loved for hasbro to correct there mistake earlier(Dog face leia). I don't want another Leia. I don't think they should have done Luke in X-wing gear. But, go figure.
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

Originally posted by Dark Knight
    I would have loved for hasbro to correct there mistake earlier(Dog face leia). I don't want another Leia. I don't think they should have done Luke in X-wing gear. But, go figure.
    Luke: X-Wing Gear was a much needed figure, since from a certain point of view, it's not even a re-sculpt. The 1995 POTF2 figure is really Luke: Snowspeeder Gear. You can tell by the fact he has a coat on, with a collar. Not to mention the grey boots and gloves, that were worn in the Snowspeeder. So, really...this is the very first Luke: X-Wing Gear figure in the modern lines.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I agree, the Bespin Gown Leia looks like Gilda Radner

And between the "General" Leia, the Speederbike Leia, and the Millenium Coin Leia, you'd think they could get a decent Endor leia figure, but nope thay all suck.

Plus the medical Frigate Leia is always a good idea.

So those three, and then NO MORE RESCULPTS! I MEAN IT!!!

I think the Leias JarJar suggested would be suffice to complete our collections.

Thumbs up

I think a Bespin Leia is all that we need.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

We don't need any more Leia resculpts. Just a small brown paper bag to put over Monkey-face Leia's head.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

And how much would that brown paper bag cost us fans, MC?

Originally posted by OC47150
    And how much would that brown paper bag cost us fans, MC?
    Well, if you bought it at Frank and Sons or Brians Toys then about $14.99.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas