Lego-Direct Death Star Trench on Ebay!!

Thought this would be intresting to all you Legoholics out there. It's a custom built display of the Death Star Trench built to scale for the Lego Mini Models. There are two available, and while the auctions have only been running a few hours, the one is up to $600+ and the other is $400+. They supposedly only made the two as display models.

Only the Rebels can save the galaxy from the power of the Death Star™! Now you can recreate one of the most famous scenes of the Star Wars: saga, as a Rebel X-wing Fighter™ tries to target the Death Star exhaust shaft before it's too late. This set includes a portion of the Death Star station, featuring a base, two sides, and 27 square floor and wall modules. Floor and wall modules can be rearranged to create different trenches within the Death Star!

Death Star section is a full 20” long, 5” high, and 10˝” deep, and weighs 7 lbs. 6 oz. (without MINI-models). Model comes disassembled and all components are glued. This is one of 2 exclusive models built especially for eBay! Auction also features a #4484 MINI X-wing Fighter and TIE Fighter™ set (in packaging), and two exclusive #3219 MINI TIE Fighters (in packaging), which have never been available at retail!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3135478474

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3135478516

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lego death star model.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	6106  
    Last edited by Beast; 06-16-2003 at 09:07 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Just when I thought it was safe to collect LEGOs they hit me with one of these.

I just saw these on Ebay, I figured it wouldn't take long to see these posted here.

They look great, but $600.00+

Maybe we will get lucky and LEGO will mass produce these based on high popularity with the mini sets.

It could happen.
    May the force be with you.

saw them on FBTB.net, very cool stuff
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

They are nice but alot of money. How upset would the winners be if they decided to actually make these? I know I would be.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Very cool, but not worth $600. Partially when a number of the bricks have been glued together.
    "I'm sick and tried of these motherfrakkking Sith on this motherfrakkker plane!"
    Mace Windu - Episode 2.5: Sith on a Plane

Wow, that rocks, but at that price, I'll have to just dream about owning one. I'm still trying to figure out how to sneak out of a TRU with the mini display case, undetected.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Just another case of people having too much money on their hands and a huge hole in their pocket.

I'd rather just make one myself. It'd be way cheaper and I'd have more fun.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas