Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I bought one of the 4 pack re-issues, and it had a tear in the corner. I do remember a lot of complaints at the time about the fact that they were putting that out and how much it could hurt the vintage figure value.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

To me, I don't care about the value. I don't have any plans on selling my collection at all. If I needed cash it would be a last resort. Do they have this repack on Ebay?
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Originally posted by kidhuman
    To me, I don't care about the value. I don't have any plans on selling my collection at all. If I needed cash it would be a last resort. Do they have this repack on Ebay?
    Yes, they do. Just search for "Classic 4-Pack" on Ebay. There are about a dozen up for auction now. Seems they arn't going for much now. They used to demand between $40-$60 at one point.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thanks JJB.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I think if Hasbro ever rereleases any vintage figures, it should be the stuff that is almost impossible to find. For instance, Yakface (who was never released in the US), Amanaman, Carbonite Han and pretty much every other figure from the "last 17" lineup.

The Collector's Market be damned! True Star Wars fans care not about such things!
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Since i'm not the owner of any SW vintage figures than i'm all for it.

I say no. They already did the special edition re-release of the vintage figures. That was enough.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I would love to be able to get those figures I wanted as a kid but weren't able to have or get. I'd have to believe that the percentage of SW toy fans that would actually be upset over a re-release of vintage SW toys would be very, very small. We've all see the excitment over other re-released toy lines. Times have changed.

This might be more of a possibility once the last movie has come and gone. With no new characters on the horizon, toy makers will be forced to reissue characters if they hope to feed the SW fans.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhaust Port
    This might be more of a possibility once the last movie has come and gone. With no new characters on the horizon, toy makers will be forced to reissue characters if they hope to feed the SW fans.
    That is true, they are gonna have to do something after all the movies are gone and it is a good idea to do that.

Actually I wouldn't even buy any of the figures if they had re-released them, the only reason I'd like to see them re-release the older vintage figures is to **** off all those vintage SW collectors, I'd get a good laugh out of it.