What is your favorite carded Vintage figure in your collection?

I'm sure this has been discussed here before but I can't remember seeing it and was wondering what carded Vintage figure is your favorite in your collection. The reason I ask for your opinion on the carded version is because I want you to consider the overall package and how well the picture represents that figure. This figure might not be worth the most but for whatever reason it is your personal favorite??

Since I sold my entire loose collection that I grew up with as a kid when I graduated High School for moving/storage reasons I've been slowly re-aquiring carded C-9 or better versions of the figures I loved. It's not even close to being the most expensive piece in my collection but I'd have to say that my personal favorite would be my Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear) on an ESB card. For me the card and figure together represent one of my favorite scenes in the SW saga (the battle on Hoth) and my favorite movie of all time The Empire Strikes Back.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Since I only have one, it must be the Imperial Commanderh
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I like my Imperial Dignitary best.
    He's just such a cool obscure figure, and looks dark, evil, and ready to serve the emperor.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

I want to say my IG-88 on ESB card but the truth is the greatest carded figure has to POTF Lando General. That cape was the coolest material back then. It just looks so good in the bubble. You just want to open it up!
    After 11 months The BEST/WORST figure poll is still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Banthaholic
    I like my Imperial Dignitary best.
    He's just such a cool obscure figure, and looks dark, evil, and ready to serve the emperor.

Wish I could say that!!!
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Since I only have three vintage card figures (ROTJ Emperor Royal Guard, ROTJ Leia{Endor}, and POTF B-wing Pilot). Out of these I have to say Leia. It just a great looking card.

:happy: :happy: :happy:
    Be not afraid of any man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens call on me, and I will equalize.

– 19th century ad for Colt revolvers

Be wary of the man who only has one gun...for he probley knows how to
    use it.

I have some cool carded figures, Yakface, Anakin, Romba, Warok, etc. but my favorite carded figures are fromt he Droids and Ewoks cartoon lines. Boba Fett is my favorite.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

I only have three and of them my favorite is Jedi Luke.