Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question So, who bought a Gamecube?

Just want to know if anyone has one yet? I don't

So, if you have one, then spill the beans. What do you think of it so far?

I've decided this will be my latest obsession and I will forego all else to get one of these puppies (well except my bills ).

I don't have one yet. I've been too busy to pick one up and I'm still going to busy until sometime next week and/or the week after.
    Dang I want one so bad.

I'm buying it only for Rogue Leader.

I just got mine today, a friend who works at KB held one for me, but I have no games yet.

Sob...

They sold out of Rogue Leader and that's the only launch game I wanted.

Oh well, at least I have the system.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Well BB, I tell you what...

Rogue Leader is without a doubt one of the best games I've ever played.

As for Gamecube itself, I honestly don't know yet. Rogue Leader is the only game I've played, and it blows everything I've seen of X-Box right out of the proverbial pool. I've read of what games are coming out in the future, as well as what licenses they've got, all and all, I think this could be the best system out to get right now.

BTW, stay away from X-Box, for the love of God, don't buy one!

A friend of mine got one, he got only one game (some football game) and it crashes on him at least twice a day. And he doesn't even like the game either.

Talking

I'd expect nothing less from Microsoft.

Oh I want one...really wanted one. I just wanted to play RL on it, and that was it. So much that I preordered RL for it. HOWEVER, my wife said no and that I had to wait till christmas because thats when I was going to get it. So imagine, having it, but having to wait for the 25th to roll around. Talk about pain!!
    "Luke, join the dark side, it's so wizard!"

Bald Ewok, that's tragic!!! Go spend more time at the TRU display. I spent a few mins playing the game last night at TRU, it was a gas even though I wasn't familiar with the new controller, but it was TOTALLY sold out so I couldn't even TRY to buy it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Thumbs up

I got the GC as a wedding present, and all i can say is...excitement...huh, adventure...huh...a jedi craves not these things. Fortunately we do, so get yours ASAP...i own Rougue Leader, Luigis Mansion and Batman. The sad part is that u need a memory card to play every game...oh well, nobody's perfect.
    As always...........L

If you have 3 friends and a Gamecube, I can't see any reason for you not to have Super Smash Bros. Melee. By far the best multiplayer game I've ever encountered.

Stop reading and go get it...