Thread: Paypal

Paypal

I've pretty much given up looking for figures in the stores as it is pointless.
    I do not however have a credit card,does anyone know an onilne figure seller that accepts Paypal?
    Like straight from Paypal account not Credit card via Paypal.

-V-

Ps. F Hasbro

Basically, all of them that take PayPal from a credit card, will take from a PayPal account. The PayPal logo has the Visa and Mastercard, but not all of them take the credit card, you have to have an upgraded account. They all accept funds transfer thru PayPal.
    Stupidity should be painful.

That's what it looked like on a few i went to(Kebco was one)but when i got to the final checkout i was only allowed to use credit card with no visible option for an electronic funds transfer.
    Kinda confusing.

If you have a checking account you can do it thru paypals page without a credit card. Just email Kebco for his info.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

We do not link directly to PayPal, but we do accept payment using PayPal. In our store, when you check out, select payment by check. Enter something like 000001 as the check number. This will get you thru the process and send you a confirmation with your total. Then go to the PayPal site, send a payment to orders@kebcotoys.com. Just be sure to reference your order number with the PayPal payment so we can apply it correctly.
    Hope this helps.
    KEBco