Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    I haven't been playing lately.

I feel bad, but I kind of ran out of things to do. I reached bouunty hunter, and went overt imperial, but I was getting kinda bored.

THEN I bought Madden 2004, and KOTOR, and....well, you know how it goes.

What faction are you in Tony? I was looking for a good imperial faction, but never found one.

I wanted a SSG PA, but not enough people from here are playing, unfortunately.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Tony- what's your characters name again? I have a couple keyed in as friends but haven't seen any SSG'ers playing.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Tonysmo - Glad you chose a side. Unfortunately, your love for a stormtrooper outfit will now be even harder to acheive.

They've already said you won't be able to be a stormtrooper at all. They had some reason for it, but I can't remember what that is anymore.

I say it is harder now than before, because the only way you CAN get a stormtrooper outfit is if you manage to kill one and keep his outfit. Supposedly they don't go down easy and when attacked, more will come to help them. Also, there is the random chance that the dead stormtrooper will even leave behind his outfit for you to take.

I know how you feel though. I want a stormtrooper outfit also. But I'm waiting until I'm strong enough and then I will join the Rebels so I can kill one.

CoolJoe- join the Reb's now, you can stay covert so that only other Reb's (covert or overt) will know what side your on.

Like Tony said it's a lot more fun when you have a declared side. All along we've usually identified w/ one side or the other, it helps to get into the feel. I mean, how many times can you take an assignment for killing a bunch of animals?

here's me again:
    Gandhi'Too
    Chilastra
    currently on Tat, Bestine
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

( shakes finger at Lando ) now now.. HOW can you possibly be bored? There are at least 200 waypoints that go to different Star Wars related things from the movie.. The Saarlac Pit.. The Hidden Gungan City.. tons of stuff to see.. Your tellin me youve already been through it? wow...

I dont get to play but a few hours every other night. So I still have a ways to go.

My characters name is .. of course.. Tonysmo..Smo.. original to say the least.

I work mids.. if ya'll didnt already gather that by all my late night posts..
    so when I play, its on my days off.. and in the evenings, and sometimes days.. when Im off.. ( Kid is back in school!! ) so I will be playing a bit more in the mornings now as well.

As for a faction.. I have joined no PA's or guilds.. I dont really even know what those are for..

but I have.. well sorta.. joined the Empire. I have started working on my Imperial faction pts.. you need 200 to get recruited.. I have less than a 100 at this time.. ( told you I only play a few hours at a time.. )

As for the ST armor. From what Ive heard, and read. The armor costs faction pts. so I get my 1st 200 faction pts.. sign up with the dark side.. I gain more faction pts.. get promoted by cashing in those faction pts.. Im able to now gather faction pts at a quicker rate.. or more pts than at 1st.. then I can cash in those faction pts to buy armor parts.. say 1400 imperial faction pts for.. boots. or left shin.. ect. The helmet being the last piece. I can also cash in those points for ( droids ) Stormtroopers, dark stormtroopers, scouts, etc,..

I am throughly enjoying the game. minus the nightly server crashes.. that is.

What sucks, is that you see all these great characters out there.. and you realize.. damn, I wish I could do that. but you cant because you pretty much limit yourself with 2-3 main ablilites.. so your able to max them out. You want to of course continue to build that character.. but you also want to maybe experiment with others.. so whadda do?

I guess If I have this game for awhile, I shouldnt have any issues being a little of everything at one point or another..

anyhow.. I think Im doing swell... I have yet to PVP, but I dont think Im missin out.. Ill get to that soon enough.. Still building my marksman skills.. maxed out my pistol, almost finished with rifle, and just obtained th3 2nd level of carbine.. so all in all.. Im gettin there.. me and my new Rock Beetle friend.. NEO. hee hee.

hope to see you all out there soon.

FOR THE EMPIRE!!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Yes, you can buy stormtrooper armor if you are imperial. If you wear it, it makes you overt as well.

Each piece costs 2000 fp a piece, and the chest plate is 3000 fp.

That's why not many people have it.

Tony, I work nights (1-12) as well. I was on vacation when Galaxies first came out, which gave me TONS of time to play. I hop to play more soon.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Hmmm, didn't know you could buy it with faction points.

I'll have to look into that.

Bad part is that it probably won't happen on Chilstra since that character is NOT becoming a part of the empire.

THIS is why I wanted Galaxies to let you have 2 characters on a server.

Quote Originally Posted by CooLJoE
    Tonysmo - Glad you chose a side. Unfortunately, your love for a stormtrooper outfit will now be even harder to acheive.

They've already said you won't be able to be a stormtrooper at all. They had some reason for it, but I can't remember what that is anymore.

I say it is harder now than before, because the only way you CAN get a stormtrooper outfit is if you manage to kill one and keep his outfit. Supposedly they don't go down easy and when attacked, more will come to help them. Also, there is the random chance that the dead stormtrooper will even leave behind his outfit for you to take.

I know how you feel though. I want a stormtrooper outfit also. But I'm waiting until I'm strong enough and then I will join the Rebels so I can kill one.
    What do you mean you can't be a stormtrooper?!!!!? I havn't got the game yet but now I'm not sure if I want it sunce you cant be a stormtrooper.
    [FONT="Times New Roman"]"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round.[/FONT]

You'd have to check the website http://wwww.starwarsgalaxies.com. They gave a reason a couple months or more before it was even released. Its something to do with not being able to be somewhere all the time since stormtroopers are called all around every so often, at random times. And since you aren't online all the time, your character can't move around with those troops.

One would think that they could have made it so that didn't matter. But to be correct with the starwars universe, you'd have to be apart of a group of stormtroopers. And if they go somewhere, you'd have to go as well.

So the best they can do is let you buy the armor I guess. Works for me cuz I just want the armor.

I just got here and was wandering what Server was the Sir Steves Clan on and where can the PA hall be found at??
    thanks!!