Page 21 of 74 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
    You should be able to move your house around. What kind of structure it is will determine where it can be moved to. as for price, my house is the smallest size and the guy I bought it from said he was a novice and had made some to practice. He only charged me 6k, so I bought it. The largest size I've heard going for about 100k.

CJ- Yes, I said about 6 because of the number of people that I see posting here.

I finally got those missions completed! The one I was havig trouble with had a reward of over 1k, I think it was a level 9. The other mission hada reward of 800 or so.

Maybe we should consider what we want the rules for membership in the future PA to be. As far as I'm concerned you should be able to be any faction or profession. the only part required would be an SSG member in good standing, preferrably a posting member (as opposed to a lurker, and contributing towards any maintenance costs for the hall. How do you guys feel? Is this premature?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Those rules sound good to me. I wouldn't say its premature at all. For the guild yes, you need to be an SSG member that makes posts and such. For the city, I say we let anyone in but people can't build a house or anything like that until we meet with them and find out their intentions and such. This way we weed out those who just want to ruin things.

BTW, I will be on tonight with Alura and will be joining the IMP faction. I'll probably run some IMP missions as well. I'm guessing I'll be on around 9pm EST. Or atleast I'm going to try to be on around/at that time.

Well last night was fun....til Chilastra went *poof*. Took em like 30mins to 1 hour to get it back up and running.

Right now I have 181 imperial faction points, so only another 19 and I can join the imperials. I'll probably be on late tonight trying to get those last points.

Just got done doing 2 Imp missions. I am now a part of the Imperial faction and I'm finished getting XP for One-Handed III.

Any of you guys want to start setting a definite time and place to run adventures together?

I'm thinking of Sun nights at about 9p... I ask 'cause I'd love to go to Yavin 4, but I'm not pwerful enough on my own, and it would get us out seeing different parts of the galaxy. It's also about 3k to get from Corellia to Yavin, in addition to whatever the cost is to get TO Corellia.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Sunday nights are out for me.. Working mids kills most of the times I can hang out. Wednesday through Friday are my best days to be around, but even thats sporadic.. uh, family, Kids.. Scouts.. so. Ill try to be around the bestest I can!

I seem to get the best grinding done early n da mornin.

I did hang out today, in Kaadra, and found the imp missions were very close to town. Only issue was later on, as people started loggin in... I had a desasterous encounter with a Rebel fellow and his nasty pet. They promptly made fodder of me. Other than that, still grindin away to gather pts for the armor. I finally have the chest piece. I have enough for another piece as well. cant decide on which piece to get next. hmmm.. Im thinkin. as this becomes easier,. as we gain status in ranks. become more powerful.. whats next? I know there are a few people around who are already bored with it. I am not. as I am not even close to leveling out. Just wondered whats next. should be interesting. anyhow, to gain imp faction points at a quicker rate, I suggest hitting kaadra, the missions are close, as in none over 1000 meters.. I believe Limp hit on that in an earlier post. He is correct. The thugs you have to run through sometimes have decent drops as well.

I did make my way back to the emperors retreat to finish off more of those missions.. had trouble with thrawn and veers though, cant seem to accept any missions from them without loggin on off and back on after each one.. BUG!! I have found a few bugs now which are really starting to wear on me. I take the time to take down a huge rouge falumpasett and when I get incapped, and he is dying from a bleeding shot, by the time I get up - he dissapears.. GAH! nothing worse,,.. except when you do take down a rather large beast - they forget to give you the xp! BUG!! GAH!!

I too would like to travel to another planet.. so whenever the group wants to get together.. Ill try to be around. I wanna kick an EWOK!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

The killer for my to go to Yavin 4 is the $$. $3k per ticket is expensive. Too much for my char until I get better paying missions.

Right now I just grind away on low Imp missions and am looking at buying a house now.

Talking

If we get a group together, I have no prob hooking you up with the needed amount for the round trip..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Same here, i can help out. I should be able to be on this Wed a.m. or p.m., and some time on Sat as well.

Do you guys know of anyone that has finished all the missions at the Emp's Retreat? Do you go thru Vader doing 3-4, then another 3-4 for Palps? I wonder what kind of cool swag he gives out, probably another broken holodisc!
    YVH-1 head

I believe Vader and the Emp come after Thrawn and Veers.. Im currently stuck on Veers. I kept getting stuck after completing a mission - unable to accept the next one. so I left. figure Ill give them a week or so to fix that bug. Thrawn gave out a decent sword..