Page 25 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    All right here is a pic of me in action on Corellia!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scruffwookiessg.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	25.7 KB 
ID:	7154  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

very cool. What server are you on again? I just created a new wookie on the Vacycln server. ( think thats how you spell it ). Needed to do so to help out a few guys I work with as they are on that sever. They needed the xp. Anyhow, I became an artisan as well. Im actually diggin it. I may have to figure out what skills to drop for my main char. .. not really much to choose from though. Im torn. addicted. and torn. and at work. wondering how my char. are doing. did I mention addicted?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Yup, sounds like your addicted.

I myself have gotten a few other toys in life that have distracted me away from Galaxies, the main one being a new car (2003 Silverstone VW GTI 1.8T 5-speed manual). Infact I probably only log like 1 hour each night, mostly just to check on my house and extractors and make sure they have maintenance and power to survive another day.

I'll probably get back into the swing of things sometime in December. Just need to get over the new-toy excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonysmo
    very cool. What server are you on again?
    I am actually on Shadowfire with the main charachter, SCRUFFZILLERACO.
    I made a real ugly Bothan character on the Chilastra called SCRUFFEE ZEE.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Question

Any word on how people have found Jedi/Sith Holocron's, besides purchasing them? The only thing that I have seen, as a way, is from finding treasure or stuff on thugs when you kill them. PLus if you become a jedi, do the holocron's need to stay in there possesion to stay a jedi so they can be circulated around, plus are the holocrons limited indefiantely or how many could there be for whatever ratio of people are on the game?
    Last edited by scruffziller; 12-11-2003 at 11:47 AM.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

From what I remember, Holocrons blow up afterawhile. After you attain Jedi, you can only lose it by deleting your account. When you get Jedi, you can make Jedi on all servers.

I think most Holocrons were being found on Dantooine..

Holocrons are a curse! kidding, I havent devoted too much time in looking for them , but have indeed looked.. Adam is right as most are found on Dantooine. seems to be the "force sensitive" planet. There are a few places to go, and yes, the mostly drop off things you kill.. I have yet to hear of any other ways to get one, besides buying.. Any "force sensitive" NPC has a chance.. to have one.. and a slight chance that is. Some get lucky and get one on a 1st kill.. others have killed 100's and got nothing. The Crystal caves is also a good place to check out for Holos. There are normally about 5-6 force sensitve NPCs in there at any givin time. Be forwarned though, clone, insure, and dont go alone. Id say you have to be somewhat uber to go there and succeed. Ive been there, and Ive gained alot of XP.. but thats about it, died plenty,. and never got to loot any of them because there is always a crowd of people in there as well waiting for the same thing.

Depending on your faction, if your an Imperial you can hunt down Rebel Surface Marshalls on Dant. They are supposed to drop them as well, but after wiping up at least 6 of them, I have yet to get one.. Those are missions of a lvl 32 or higher with a payout of over 8K.. ( so keep that in mind when taking missions )

or.. if your Rebel SCUM.. then there are Dark Troopers on Naboo semi close to the Lake retreat that may carry them.. look for the three letter NPCs.. I dont know much more about that side though.

As for holding on to the holos, The way it works, so Ive read, is that you get a holo.. and read it. It tells you stay on your current path.. say, if your about to be a master Bounty Hunter.. then you master that before reading another holo.. Or, it may say your path is to master chef. Then of course you need to drop skills if you need points, and master chef. do not read another holo until youve mastered that, or the next holo will say the same thing. so.. youd be wastin one. and at 4.5 million a pop, you ought not to be doin that!
    if yourt close to mastering something, MASTER IT 1st! nothing worse than getting close, then finding out you need to be a dancer, dropping all your scouting skills - to find out holo #2 says master scout.. Once youve read the holo, they are pretty much decoration.. I assume so anyhow, Ive never read anything about them after they have been read. They may actually be destroyed after you read them so WRITE what it says down!

okie, so I havent really been looking.. just um.. reading alot.. yeah thats it.. What else is there to do at this job at 4:30 am?

The Jedi in game dont need holos anymore.. so no need to have them. The Jedi is a seperate character.

much luck to you - and I still have yet to run into you - I have your name, just havent added it yet - my bad,. Do you hang out in Theed? what planet do you normally hang out on?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

The Jedi in game dont need holos anymore.. so no need to have them. The Jedi is a seperate character.
    When? Where? guess I'll have to check was it a recent patch? Didn't see it on the career list.

much luck to you - and I still have yet to run into you - I have your name, just havent added it yet - my bad,. Do you hang out in Theed? what planet do you normally hang out on?
    I haven't done much with the Chilastra charachter, but mainly on SHADOWFIRE since that is the furthest along. I've been in Moenia alot here on NABOO and hang out alot in Theed.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well it appears there will be a great new expansion coming in 2004!! SPACE!!!!

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony...age=Expansions
    MWHAHAHAHA!

WOW!!! What a great Christmas gift the staff gave us a Jedi Holocron!!!!!!
    The piece of artwork was pretty nice too. Did anyone get a Sith Holocron?
    MWHAHAHAHA!