Page 26 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    WOW I got 2 holocrons for the same charachter. I put one away in my house and then another one showed up in my inventory.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I got one too.

I hope they didn't give everyone a holocron. Thats going to make it even more populated with Jedi.

Either way, I already "Use"d mine and it said to become a Master Ranger. Great, one of the professions that I didn't even start. So for now I am no longer in the Medic profession and soon the entertainer profession will be gone. The last one I will kill off is the Architect. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I wish I could just start a 2nd character on the server and make him go through the Jedi stuff.

Yeah, my Ghandi'Too Character got one also. Before I knew how it worked I had clicked on it and it turned into a "piece of art". I was feeling totally jipped. Then, later on I had looked down at the scroll window and noticed it said I should go down the smugglers path. After looking at the skill chart I was mollified though. I was currently working on Carbineer, and the 4th level of both Pistol (needed for smuggler) and rifle.

So basically for the past couple of days I've been banging away at the pistol XP. When I started I was at about 12,000, and last night I was really banging it out, now over 60K. Need 70K to start in the basic Smuggler skill tree.

I've been having fun hunting some animals I haven't hunted before: peko peko's, shaupet's and greater shaupets. And I never really went after the spineray, or whatever it's called, but when you get 4 at a time, that's 500XP right there.

I wish I could just start a 2nd character on the server and make him go through the Jedi stuff.
    I feel ya there CoolJOE. I have the Twi'Lek, Ghandi, and don't want to lose her. But at the same time I wish I could start over with a human, since I'm an Imp. Ah well, maybe after I master something I'll dump her like yesterdays news.

See ya around....
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I may have to drop my Imp status if I go towards Jedi.

Unfortunately, the Holocron only tells the path for that character. So if you delete her, you'll have to find another Holocron. Or atleast thats how I think it works.

I haven't been feeling well, so I've been playing most of the day. Really crunching those pistol numbers.

What I didn't realize until about mid day was that I have to go thru some brawler training also. Only on second level of that. Running around kicking Nuna Butt!
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

you guys need to keep your main char. until you unlock the Force slot.. so keep grindin away. I feel the same way though, I really dont want to give up working on my main char - even after ( hopefully soon ) I get to unlock that slot.

Im still curious on why you only got one holo when everyone else got two.. thats kinda nuts.

My 1st holo told me to master dancer. I put on my Justin Timberlake jacket and went to town. It took prolly 4 days at best at non-stop dancin. seriously.. I would say 80% of that time I was sleepin, or at work.. so if ya'll get stuck with that, lemme know, and Ill email you a macro that worked for me. ( after a few days of trying anyhow..)

The good Dr. E came in and watched me dance for a bit, its always nice to have good company,.. thanks for that.

I did finish up and got Master Dancer today.. Then promptly dropped it. heh.. all that work.

I read my 2nd holo... and it looks like we shall be eating well.. master CHEF. BAH! Master Artisan shouldnt be too bad to get, but Im not sure about Chef.. Im back to work for a few days then have close to a week off.. so hopefully Ill get through it. ( my family doesnt recognize me anymore.. )

all to be a jedi.

I hope this will be the end of my non-combat professions..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Why did you do all that work for Master Dancer and not go the jedi route? I would have continued into Jedi for all that work.

I am working towards the jedi route

The way it works, is you need to master professions set for your character when you create it. Everyones path is different. You can go the hard route, and master every profession in the game. You can be lucky, and master only a few professions, or you can search out these holocrons, which give you direction on what paths ( or professions ) you need to master to unlock the slot. Either way, once you accomplish what is intended for your character to master, you unlock your jedi slot. You cant just create a character and become a jedi. Id be one if that were the case. So.. with the gifts given out to us from SOE, the holos.. The 1st one said I needed to master dancer to continue on my path to enlightenment.. Ive done that. my 2nd holo said I need to master chef to continue on my path.. once Im done with that, Ill either need to find another holo, or start mastering other professions until I unlock the Jedi slot.

soo..

I am following what I need to do to become a jedi..

Stop by and have some spiced tea and travel biscuits and we can discuss!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

So how did you know that your slot was unlocked? Did something tell you this?

In any case, I reached Pistoleer today, and right before that, Master Marksman. Now I need to find some guns that are quicker and more pwerful then what I have, to help keep me alive longer.

My path is to Smuggler. I still need to work on the Brawler skills to get there though. But I'm having SO much fun hunting with that pistol!

Oh, and I found out tonight, with CoolJOE, that there is a BIG difference between a giant peko peko and a GIANT PEKO PEKO ALBATROSS!

Oh yeah, that spiced tea is pretty good. Eating and drinking helps to minimze (and recuperate from) damage.

One thing I noticed right before I logged tonight was that I think SOE needs to really improve the servers before they can introduce personal flying craft. Everything just lags behind in the cities.

See ya around.
    YVH-1 head

I havent unlocked the slot yet.. working towards that goal, just as you are with pursuing smuggler.. youll know when I unlock.. oh yes, you will all know!

wow, so you finally saw the big peko huh? Ive seen the giant ones, but never seen an albatrose yet. where were ya? man, I wish I coulda been there. those are supposed to be very hard to kill.. didja try? they drop feathers worth a TON of cash..

details!