Page 27 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    I ahd attacked some Maulers, and they finished off my speederbike. So I was hoofin' it back to town. I come across a bunch of reb's: A trooper, 2 sgt's, a staff sgt, 3 or 4 SpecOps.... I called CoolJOE, and he comes out. we're debating the wisdom of going after all these guys, when he tells me he saw a giant peko.

Well, I had gotten some of the regular giant peko's on my own. Another guy rode by and stopped to help. But not knowing there was a difference, I went in with guns blazing. I incapped in 2 seconds, as was JOE. The guy took off. Actually, JOE got killed.

While waiting for JOE to come back out, the reb's attacked the peko and they all died. Then JOE and I started going after the reb's when they started respawning. until we both got killed. It was fun though! Took a few down with us.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

wow. Ive heard they take up the whole screen. so it incapped you that fast huh? wow. and semi close to theed? Ive seen groups of giants by the lake retreat, but never an albatrose.

/jealous!
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Man I got a rude awakening......Got all the columns in Master marksman and didn't realize I still have apprenticeships to do....... Oh well got a few hundred to go.

Got lucky yesterday. I accidentaly attacked a Bolle Bol (Naboo version of a Ronto, what is up with all these similar creatures on all the worlds). He got stuck behind some steps of a building and just kept shooting away. I took him down eventually.

I also bought myself a Rancor for 30,000 creds.

Oh I was also lead to the Empy's Private retreat on NABOO!!!!!!
    Last edited by scruffziller; 01-04-2004 at 10:56 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I don't mind the same creature with different names so much as some of the repeating names: peko peko, bolle bol, and probably others I can't think of now.

So I buy a landspeeder today. Cool. I take a delivery mission from Theed to Keren. Midway there I spot a SpecOps Capt. I parked (but didn't store) the speeder. So I get this guy down to nothing and get incapped. I come back and another SO Capt pops up. They trash - TRASH - my new speeder! And to top it off, the guy I was about to kill disappears!

So I put on my walking shoes. After a minute I come across a whole bunch of Reb's. I'm standing there checking them out and notice a red building (still had TEF). I wait for TEF to wear off and go take a look. A Reb fort! I'm walking around checking it out when one of the turrets cross references me with a list of covert Imps, gives me a TEF, and gives one REALLY good blast!

Damn!

So, Scruff, I forget what server your on? If on Chilastra, we should get the group of us together one day for a hunt.

A question for you guys... I turned in a set of 3 discs for DeadEye and didn't get anything. Have any of you done this as well?
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I am mainly on the Shadowfire server now.
    I have had a problem where I talk to an informant and go back to the officer who gave me the job and acts like I didn't do anything.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Like my new pet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swgpet.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	7303  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Pretty Nice!

I got my first Pistoleer level tonight. I hooked up with this group and we were out hunting TONS of Fambaa's, Bolle's, Gualama's and a few Reb's. I probably got about 75K pistol XP tonight.

So this prompted me to look at the Pistoleer skill tree. If I only go up the one branch that I started, then I will need over 1 million pistol XP. Just for the 1 branch! And there are 4 branches!
    YVH-1 head

Tonsmo - That doesn't sound right. My understanding, from what others in the game have said, is that the holo tells you the profession to master. Once you master that profession you will have the ability to start the Jedi profession which you have to work your way through. Although I think you have to find a Jedi NPC or something to get started on that profession.

I've never heard a person needing more than 1 holo.

BTW, I checked my character on Gorath and he only got 1 holo as well. I'm thinking you got lucky Tony.

I've found over the past couple days that it has beena good idea for me to not have been killing all those Gungans and RSF officers I come across (or should I say trying to kill). I've been up against some high powered foes (fambaa's, Maulers) and ran past some and they were able to get the beast off my back by attacking them for me, and I was able to kill the beast without getting incapped or killed myself. Sometimes this also works when you run by other very aggressive creatures too.
    YVH-1 head

Yea my favorite is being near the Imperial base and trying to take on hermit spiders and when I destroy the lair and the 2 guard spiders and the queen come out I run to the base and the stormies take 'em down. OH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MWHAHAHAHA!