Page 28 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
    Hey guys! I found an Imp base about 2K from Theed today. It's actually 2 bases right next to each other. They're small, but they both go underground, they both have Imp mission terminals, and I think they both have regular mission term's as well. One of the nice things is you can pick up missions that range an average of 500M from teh base, so your not running all over creation trying to get these missions complete.

I had accumulated enough Imp faction to get a promotion to Master Sgt. The next level is Warrant Officer 2.

Also ran into NPC Marksman and BH today. Both were yellow dots on radar.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

A couple of experiences today....

Bagged 3 rogue fambaa's today, again hiding behind a miner. What a great tactic! I realize it is practically cheating, but when you need to get over a million XP to finish a skill tree 3000 doesn't sound like much. Whenever I spot big animals I look around for whatever cover I can use.

I need to find something similar for flying beasts though. Ran into another Peko Albatross and was killed 2x. Someone finally got it tho, and it burns me that I wasn't part of it.

Question for you guys... You hit something with a bleeding shot and it bleeds out. Can you hit it multiple times with bleed shots? I guess I'll have to try this the next time I go up against a fambaa or bolle.

I had spoken to Tonysmo while going after the Peko A and he said he was on Lok, so later on I went to check it out. Dangerous place! Everything is red! Went to Imp outpost and took a mission. Reward was about 5000 credits; I knew it woud be tough. I get to the Reb base and there are 4 reb's: a medic, some majors and a colonel. I was able to defeat one of them at a time, but by the time I regenerated my HAM they had regenerated. I went back to base and went overt and got a Stormie. I go back and tell my guy to hold back. I bait the reb's and they all come out after me. Get this - they came out on their stomachs! After a while I decided that the mission was for the base, not the troopers. I circled around them and destroyed the base, getting 77 FP in the process, as well as the reward! Then I went and picked off the troops without fear of them respawning.

I ended up losing my stormie on the next mission.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    Hey guys! I found an Imp base about 2K from Theed today. It's actually 2 bases right next to each other. They're small, but they both go underground, they both have Imp mission terminals, and I think they both have regular mission term's as well. One of the nice things is you can pick up missions that range an average of 500M from teh base, so your not running all over creation trying to get these missions complete.

I had accumulated enough Imp faction to get a promotion to Master Sgt. The next level is Warrant Officer 2.

Also ran into NPC Marksman and BH today. Both were yellow dots on radar.
    Yea I go to that one quite often.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

You hit something with a bleeding shot and it bleeds out. Can you hit it multiple times with bleed shots?
    I had the oppurtunity to check this out today and it looks like you can hit it with as many bleed shots as you have... Meaning, as a pistoleer I now have 2 pistol bleed shots, and will eventually have a third.

Found another Imp base near Theed tonight.

I forgot to mention that while on Lok i came across a Wookiee Brawler and had to take him out - Sorry Scruff!
    YVH-1 head

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22

I forgot to mention that while on Lok i came across a Wookiee Brawler and had to take him out - Sorry Scruff!

I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WILL JUMP SERVERS IF I HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Wookie Roar*

MWHAHAHAHA!

LMAO! Dude, that's funny!
    YVH-1 head

I know I've been posting here a lot, but TODAY, I hit the MOTHERLOAD!

I had taken 2 Imp missions to the NW of Theed. I like taking them there because you can usually find good creatures along the river bank on your way back to town. So I'm walking back and I come across not a rogue fambaa, not a fambaa herd, but a fambaa lair! And right next to it was the trusty miner I could hide behind.

Last night I had fulfilled a new pistoleer level and needed 175K for the next level I'm going for. Before I started I had 15K.

Well, these fambaa's just kept coming! They would attack 3 and 4 at a time. I pick one and give it 2 bleeds. Then I would target each one in turn and give each 2 bleeds and go back to finish the first. By the time I got back around the bleeding had stopped, I give more and finish them all off.

When all was said and done, I had 105K pistol XP, including the 4K for destroying the lair. And I must've gotten at least 4K - 5K scouting XP also!

I couldn't believe my luck!
    YVH-1 head

Them Dang Rebs!!!!

They killed me while I was AFK sitting in the Theed med center. Won't do that again.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I was at the banking term with my safe deposit box, and crafting and crap. basically not paying attention. I look down and see some red dots coming towards me. I got fried befroe I could get everything closed up and fire. What helped (them) was that there was some lag, at least on my end. Drives me crazy!

I was on Rori and ended up getting all teh XP I needed for Smuggler, my Holo profession. Came back to Theed and picked up that profession. When I got there, I had noticed a red dot. Pulled up a stormie and charged. I think they guy was minding his own business too. He hesitated before responding. A couple of bleeds, a bunch of health shots, and 30 FP! I feel vindicated.

I also bought another house, a med generic style. I ended up putting it right outside Fooville. Tony, if you look out your front door, justa little to your right, there I am. I put it outside Fooville because I wasn't going to declare it as my main res.

So, now that I have smuggler, LMK if you guys need things sliced. I think I have about 10 locked containers to work on. Did one successfully already. Hey Tony, when I get some spices made up, can I put some on your vendor, or add a vendor?
    YVH-1 head

You most certainly can. I am close to being able to put up another vendor.. but I may just keep the two I have for now. we can put all the different things on one, and just food and drink on the other.. not a problem at all. I finally sold something off one vendor.. and didnt recognize the name.. that was cool.

I looted a purple crystal off a tipper thug outside kaadraa.. I was thrilled. That was my fun for a few hours tonight..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]