Page 34 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Run I sent you an in game email with two waypoints of some sellers of speeders and what not
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Thanks GG, I checked out the sellers on Corellia. I bought a laser rifle for 7k and it turns out I can't even use it!

I have no idea if that was a fair price anyway. How do you guys figure that out?

Also, how much do speeder bikes cost/what is a fair price for a speederbike vs a swoop bike?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Swoops are faster. They are more expensive but worth it. Your talking anywhere from 10k-20k with a Swoop.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Hey GG, unfortunatly thatguy on tattoine is all outof speeders. That was a long walk too!

Any other sites for speeders?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I got a swoop yesterday, how nice. Now it is wrecked and I need to get 4500 to fix it! I will be running missions on Tattooine for that. Is that the best way to make cash, taking missions?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Runobot
    I got a swoop yesterday, how nice. Now it is wrecked and I need to get 4500 to fix it! I will be running missions on Tattooine for that. Is that the best way to make cash, taking missions?
    Doing surveying missions one of the easiest at first. Any mission is great for cash. Or kill a bunch of animals and sell their meats and hides on the Bazaar terminals. Hang out in front of the Coronet Corellian Space Port. That place is always bustling with business if you want a vehicle.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Tonight I did a bunch of missions and earned 10k then fixed my swoop. Then I took it out for a ride, dismounted, killed some stuff, and all of a sudden it was back to 10% health for no apparent reason! I left it out and it became disabled.

Am I screwed? I heard that if it is disabled it is ruined, I need to check on that.

Does this sound like a glitch to you? Getting that bike was a major pain in the neck, I am so ****ed man.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

that's a new one on me but i know if it is left out for an extreme amount time it slowly looses power
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Quote Originally Posted by Runobot
    Tonight I did a bunch of missions and earned 10k then fixed my swoop. Then I took it out for a ride, dismounted, killed some stuff, and all of a sudden it was back to 10% health for no apparent reason! I left it out and it became disabled.

Am I screwed? I heard that if it is disabled it is ruined, I need to check on that.

Does this sound like a glitch to you? Getting that bike was a major pain in the neck, I am so ****ed man.

Did you leave it out where you were fughting things? if you get incapped, and the creatures or mobs are close to your bike, they will indeed take out the frustrations on it.. and yes, once a bike is disabled, its likely done for. The trick of pulling it out at a starport, and flying somewhere else, then storing it, and pulling it out at your new destination is over with.. they fixed that bug. however, if you fixed it, and rode it, and turned around and it was broke again you may want to /report it.. open up a tkt throught the holocron..

As for your 7k laser rifle, the price sounds reasonable, although you may want to read off the stats.. your looking for a few things in particular when looking at weapons.. speed, and damage. for a laser rifle your hoping to have the speed below 5.5 and maybe the max damage around 200 to 300.. thats not a bad gun for 7K if your speed is like 6-7 and max damage is 100.. Id pass..

when you pull up your skill box to what what skills in marksman you have, to the left in that box you should see a list of things you can use.. these are all the things you have learned, or have the ability to use. If you scroll through it, laser rifle is probably not there yet. it may be a few boxes up in the rifle tree in marksman.. you can see where exactly by looking at the boxes.. they should give you a description on what new abilites and what new certifications youll have once you train in that box.

and I am not a BH. but I am this close {} to becoming a master rifleman..

Being uber rocks..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]