Page 42 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

No prob, I didn't think you were ignoring me. I know how it gets in the heat of battle.

I think GG and I are a great combat team now, and we are also on Dant. Maybe the 3 of us can group hunt sometime. There are some great opportunities for exp. on this planet.

GG and I were discussing going to Dath this weekend also, so we can make some cake. I think I am going to play my alt today, as he is so close to novice BH, I can taste it.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Runobot
    That is right by my house.

Wait, isn't that on Naboo???
    No it is on Corellia.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

What are the requirements for a PA Guild? Any minimum number of members? Why not have a PA with just SSG people? Granted, it would mean us leaving all of our respective PA's... If we all did it, it would be what? 5, 6 people?
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Minimum Requirements are 5 people I believe. I have two people that are active in the guild besides Myself and Waka. I myself am actively recruiting but it is hard to get someone out to dant.Also with the exception of the aformentioned people I haven't heard much from the others. With the exception of the xp you can get out there and the missions their isn't much to offer. My thought was to move the PA hall to somewhere that if you are on one of the major planets it's a one shot trip. In regards to dropping the whole thing and restarting it as a SSG guild I don't particuarlly want to burn the bridges with the active members and would eventually like to have a guild large enough in size to go on the Death Watch bunker or the Correlian Corvette and actually get some where or even ranc hunts as a large group. However I can rename the guild at anytime. i'd like to ask Steve if it's ok to use the sites name. then rename it something like Sirsteve's Syndicate or something cool like that. Might be an idea to toss around
    Last edited by greengoblin3825; 06-10-2004 at 04:09 PM. Reason: forgot some stuff
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Please name it something from the SW universe.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Met up with my second Jedi today in Theed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	malagant.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	8390  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

OK, I bought the biggest house in the game. Now, where to put it? GG, did you decide where the guild hall is going?

BTW I finally got master merchant. Glad that is over. Holocron #2 said pistoleer. That kinda ****ed me off because I had to drop the pistol branch to get Master merchant. Oh well, that should only take a day to regain. It is kinda ironic, my alt is a pistoleer/BH on another server.

Anyone have a bad *** gun they don't need? LOL

I guess I will be a hunting fiend the next week or so, if you want to hunt shoot me a tell. I will most likely be on dant or dath.

Later.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

As it stands it looks like it's going just outside coronet. I'll be moving it most likely wednesday I'll send you a wp in game

I think I am going to put my house outside theed. Even though that city is laggy for me, I have seen doctors buffing in front of the starport, so I can get buffed and on to hunting pretty easily, which is important.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

That's my worry about Coronet is all the lag due to the spammers (cue the crotchety old man music) I recall when i first started playing naboo wasn''t a spam haven