Page 47 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

we definately need to do that again. only with more people to bad the guild idn't more active
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Yeah, our guild participation is bad. Yesterday I met a guild with 80+ people in it.

Tonight I am going rancor hunting, maybe I can get some recruits there, but they have to be cool as hell to play with to hook up with us. Our guild may have 2 people in it, but we're fun!
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I tried making the macro yesterday and didn't have an luck. Tried /generate.... , /call... ; with multiple variations on each. No luck. I haven't yet visited the sites you gave Joe.

For your search for guild mates: This guy that's in my guild, Oume (you guys have met him a couple times), was in another guild. I was on the fence about joining the guild I'm in. I asked him about it and he said he was looking for another guild, that he wasn't crazy about the one he was in. So I guess what I'm saying is don't be afraid to ask people inother guilds.

I do like being TKM, but I feel that I take too much XP from others when I use my special attacks. Like if I go to a cave or base, I can run into a group of 2, 3, 4, whatever. Use my spin attack and hit each of them even tho I only have 1 targeted. Great when I'm alone.

Liking the Commando heavy weapons. Found an armor attachment the other day that improves heavy weapons aim. Sweet!

Well, I'm outta here for a couple days, should be back on Tues. Have a good 4th!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Hey Arii, I think I got a carbine accuracy or speed armor attachment. You can have it if I do. (just remeber your favorite Wook if you find anything for rifles).
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I caught some stormies going for a swim.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swimstormies.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	8480  
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

That picture is awesome.

Last night, my main night for SWG, lightning fried my network card on my motherboard. I hope I can disable it from the motherboard and just use a standard card from now on. I am pretty ****ed. Yes, I am.

Today I am buying a sugre protector (before I thought they were BS).
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I fianlly mastered Commando today. What a long haul.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

How i love florida weather. I went to the geo cave last night and was going to try to get some xp and some yahoo was shouting about free loot. I asked what it was about and he said "as long as you aren't interested in xp and just want loot join our group and loot all our kills" Me decinding not to be a silly bastard agreed. I walked in and lo and behold there are about 3-5 jedi stompin on the Geo's I started collecting after my inventory was full I had a crapload of geocubes, small ball, royal jelly, and other misc things. Plus I ended up with about 30k of credits. not a bad night with no death

Hey GG, those geo cubes are used top make awesome weapons, I think you should hold on to them. I would buy some off you even. I know an awesome weaponsmith that could make me us some good stuff with them.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I forgot to mention in my last post that I have an Extra NIC card if you need it run. Also Have the software for it