Page 50 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

I was really hoping you guys would come over to the Dark Side, so that we could all faction hunt together, but on the bright side, maybe we'll see you out there anyway
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    I was really hoping you guys would come over to the Dark Side, so that we could all faction hunt together, but on the bright side, maybe we'll see you out there anyway
    Well, my plan is to make Waka a jedi, and then when I unlock I will make a human that goes imp on the same server.

Wooks get a huge penalty for joining the empire, we only get 1/4th the faction points, so there just is no way I could bring him over, I don't want to do 4 times the work, you know? I wantedto join the empire when I started the game, but that penalty is just toomuch. Wooks are just screwed in this game man in every aspect.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Just about 1/2 to Master Commando. Got the XP tonight to fill in two lvl 4 slots (flamethrower and grenades), then just have to fill up the other 2 rows, which should be fairly quick.

I looted an Imp detonator tonight, one of the white cylindrical explosives Stormies carry at the small of their back. That was cool.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by Runobot

Wooks get a huge penalty for joining the empire, we only get 1/4th the faction points, so there just is no way I could bring him over, I don't want to do 4 times the work, you know? I wantedto join the empire when I started the game, but that penalty is just toomuch. Wooks are just screwed in this game man in every aspect.
    Wow that is why I take so long to earn my Imp faction points.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Wow that is why I take so long to earn my Imp faction points.
    Yep. It is insane.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

OK, so last night I died at the very end of the Warren. I am going back Thursday around 4pm to complete the dungeon...Who is with me?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I'll go for giggles I think I'm gonna hunt fierce pikets today to build up my skills. I need to get a new set of comp armor though
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Just announced today.. the first of 2 new playable species to be introduced is Ithorians (hammerhead) cool. This is for Jump To Lightspeed
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Quote Originally Posted by greengoblin3825
    Just announced today.. the first of 2 new playable species to be introduced is Ithorians (hammerhead) cool. This is for Jump To Lightspeed

YES!!!! YES!!! YES!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Thats going to be odd to see Ithorians as Jedi or fighting in general. Most you ever saw in any SW movie was them at the cantina or wandering the streets. Since each species tends to be better at one or two professions over the rest, I imagine it won't be anything fighting for these guys. Probably be musician, medic, and/or architect for this species.

I bet the next species will be Dougs (spelling? Species of Sebulba).