Page 53 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Cool Joe, what city do you have Alura at? I will stop by and visit sometime.

Is anyone else getting bored with this game? I need some new challenges, I feel stuck in a rut.

I hope more that the 2 of us are in for the hunt GG. Maybe we can hit the Geno caves if it is just the two of us.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

yea i'm getting a little miffed with the content, I would realy dig jedi at this point or at least something other than hunt, kill, collect buff, etc getting as little tedious
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

I went to the Geno caves last night. It was pretty tough, but I got fairly far into it but then my buffs went out, and I died. I am sure that if 2 of us went, we would be able to handle it though. At least I got 2nd Lieutenant in the Rebellion.

So, tonight, what time are you guys going to be on?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

i've been foolin around on test center just for a break from the grind. I'll be on around 4 or 5 pm today

Hey guys! Been a while since I've been on here. I changed my prof from Commando to Smuggler. Then saw how the pistol specials sucked, so I decided to go with both Pistoleer and Smuggler. I need a total of 5.375 Mil pistol XP now to master both! eek! So far I haven't had to drop any TK, but some / most of it will have to go, and I'll be holding onto Flame 4 for as long as posible.

Got a new PT job, so I might not be on as much.

I'm a little bored witht he game right now too. With TK, and Flame, I can pretty quickly go thru a mission I pull. But with the pistol.... OMG! It takes so freakin' LONG!

Has Oume hunted with you guys? I know he's been working on getting Imp FP. He had gotten an ST about a week or 2 ago, and before he could even get it into his datapad some Reb's came along and killed it! LOL. How demoralizing. So he's been out earning more for another. I've delegated about 10k FP to him, but he needed about 25k total. (it sucks not being human!)

One hunt I'd like to go on with a group, is for Jedi. Hate them! Especially when they are farming at the Imp OP. Whatever points they get from killing NPC's has got to be so little as to be hardly worth the effort. Then hanging around for players who have little to no chance of beating you? Pretty sad. I want to kill 'em all!

GG - as a BH, do you / will you get missions against even Reb Jedi? Does faction matter there?

FYI- I am now slicing Locked Containers and Terminals, so if you have any LC's I'd love to open them for you. And if we are group hunting PvE I can pull higher level and reward missions when I succesfully slice a term.

See ya!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

as a choice most likely not. i hate pvp especially when one isn't expecting it

Quote Originally Posted by dr_evazan22
    I need a total of 5.375 Mil pistol XP now to master both! eek! So far I haven't had to drop any TK, but some / most of it will have to go, and I'll be holding onto Flame 4 for as long as posible.
    I am almost positive you can master Pisols, TKM, and Smuggler - but Commando will have to go to do so.

I can't faction hunt with you, but I will hunt other stuff with you - send me a tell. I still want to finish the Geno caves - after 2 failed attempts.

James I am sorry about last night, I totally forgot about those force klikniks, they are very tough...I should have been more cautious at that point. Things were going so easy for us up to that point it slipped my mind.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

no sweat, i got aggravated last night looking for the mark of intellect went to all the waypoints and not a bloomin thing

Quote Originally Posted by greengoblin3825
    no sweat, i got aggravated last night looking for the mark of intellect went to all the waypoints and not a bloomin thing
    1) Yeah, I think I am going to get ranger again, just so I can find stuff. That track animal and person is really awesome. I will get it at least until I complete those quests I think.

2) What are the Facts about the new force stuff?

3) Let's all do a guild hunt for the neutral corvette mission, sound cool? I will look into getting a ticket for that.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Sound slike a plan I'm all bundled up in the house. Hope all in Florida are safe. I'll take hurricanes over earthquakes any day of the week