Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

James and Waka - I hope you guys are basically OK, that you've only lost power. I don't pray, but I have kept you in my thoughts.

I figured out that I don't need Master Marksman for Pistoleer or Smuggler, so I can drop 3 of those skill trees.

I haven't been on much in the last week or so, what with work and helpping my Dad out. He just bought a 'fixer-upper' house. It's more like a 'do-over', as its now completely gutted.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

WOOT!!!!! 7 days without power or internet. I've officially lost my mind. Back up now so now back to wedding stuff. Hope everyone is well. Had a tree fall on the house but did zero damage. just had to cut it off. God bless TV and internet hope all are well. I'll take on order of air conditioning and a side of hot shower. and for dessert i'll take clean clothes and cable tv topped with high speed internet
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Yeah...I am safeand sound. I justgot back from Ft Lauderdale - I couldn't take the heat any longer.

I am downloading patch 10 as I type this. Is that Pub 10??? I hope so!
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

WOOT !!!!!!!! getting married in 3 days

Congrats James! You freaking out yet? More importantly, you having a bachleor party tonight???

Guys, unfortunately for me, my PC is wrecked at the moment, and I have to reinstall windows tonight, but have you all been on TC2? They copied all our charcters from Chilastra over there. Gosh, I can't wait to get on there....I am so eager to play Pub 10.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

party was last night but you are welcome to stop by this evening, and yea i'm freaking out. besides i need to give you your invite. tc2 is cool "i feel a surge of the force"

I am surging with the force as well. I think the whole glowy thing has to do with badges, but once we actually are glowy and get to the village, the hologrind credits will come in there, unlocking the branches for us and giving us the exp.

Tell me, does anyone know the order of the glowy stuff? Like:

1) slight sense of the force
    2) surge of the force
    3) glowing

What are the different values and what is their order? Will I be glowing next, or is something else gonna happen first? I have searched the net but can't find it yet.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Hey, you guys know there is now the ability to transfer characters between servers?

So any of you that aren't on Chilastra and want to be on it, you can now join the other SSG'rs on Chilastra (like me ).

I've slowly started playing it again. Doom3 came about and then I got into map making for the game (still haven't finished the maps though). And since a good friend of mine is playing SWG like there's no tomorrow, I've started to play a little here and there to help him out and to keep my character up to date.

"I am glowing,
    Oh, so glowing,
    I am glowing with the power of the forrrrce!"

Kinda gay, but it gets the point across, I am very happy! No for that old bastard to show up!
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

how did you manage to get glowy?