Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Well, I was surging as soon as pub 10 started, then I did the Nym quests and that was all it took for me. I had a lot of badges already though.

There is a guide to glowy here:

http://swg.stratics.com/content/game...at=503&uid=531

I have to work late tonight, but when I get home I am going to do a neutral corvette mission. If you guys are on I will invite you.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

cool man i'm game for it. I still need to get the badges for the warren, which i was attempting last night but i guess i need to speak to someone in naboo or something
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

WOOT!!! Ihit glowy last night and I got the mark of intellect. Next up the old man visit and wild bladeback boar

I got myself to Novice TK last night WooT!

Next up, do the Jabba themepark so I can get a Twi'lek painting (and badge of course). Then I gotta work myself to Master TK.

Hey guys, I have been to the village. Let me tell you, I (like everyone else) am extremely disappointed. I am considering quitting the game over this, and many already have. First off, I ground one and a half holo professions, but got NO credit for it. Read the following post I copied here (from CS):

Free Force Sensitive Branches:
    Customers who have recently unlocked their force sensitivity may not have a clear understanding in regard to how many free force sensitive branches were granted per holocron profession mastered. This system is based around 8 randomly selected master professions. The amount of branches you receive is directly related to how many of these 8 professions your character had mastered prior to the release of publish 10. Unfortunately, the player may not know exactly how many of these 8 randomly selected professions were completed. Customer service is prevented from directly explaining how many professions were mastered as well. Please note that this current game system is working as intended by our development team. We have received no cases where characters are not receiving their correct allotment of force sensitive skills.

OK, just so you know, you need to complete 3 or more holo professions to get any free brances at the village. Anythiong less and your time is WASTED.

Problem 2: When you get to the village there are a number of quests (4 I think) but you can only do one of them. Make sure the quest you choose is for a skill that you want, or you are screwed! Completing the quest will give you one full block in the corresponding quest branch. See the following statement:

Selecting Incorrect Skill Branches:
    We are not offering resets to customers who have accidentally selected the wrong force sensitive skill branch. We encourage you to make sure you are selecting your skills correctly during the NPC conversation process. Situations like this are highly inconvenient but we are prevented from intervention in these cases.
    Taking FS Quests for Skill Branches you have already unlocked:
    Customer service is not resetting Force Sensitive quests that grant a branch you may have already unlocked. The Force Sensitive quest itself offers a reward upon completion and is available to those who have already unlocked the skill.
    Attempting to Purchase Unlocked Branches:
    Players are prevented from spending experience on branches they have not yet unlocked. It may show that you have the necessary experience required to purchase a skill yet are prevented from doing so. This is by design and not a game error as you must first unlock the branch prior to purchasing its skills.

Thirdly, I heard that if you are not supposed to trade in any experience (combat etc) for FSXP before completing the quest. If you do, you will only get one block free. Rumors suggest that if you wait to trade in FSXP until after you complete the quest and train you will get the ENTIRE branch free as a reward. I cannot confirm this, as the first thing I did was trade in all my extra rifle and combat exp for FSXP (big mistake)...

Anyway, when going to the village, do not be like me and just start doing stuff. Go out and do your research first. Really, there is a lot more to know, but I don't wanna type anymore. Unfortunately, I did try to research this on the net before I made these mistakes but info was hard to find - also, people in the village are ONLY CONCERNED ABOUT THEMSELVES - I asked for help/advice a lot and only 2 people even tried to help me out. Maybe you will have better luck there, but I doubt it.

...Don't even get me started on the insane amount of XP necessry to grind one frigging block of these brances either.

GL to you guys.

If you need any advice shoot me a tell in-game.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Yea I'm thinking of disbanding the guild due to my own personal lack of participation. As well as there only being four active people on at any given time. Kind of seems like a waste of time and in-game money

Before you disband, let me know, I might want to head it.

How much does it cost to run that place per hour? I think my mansion is 50 CPH. Also, does it count against your lot count?

BTW: I did run my Neutral Corvette rescue mission. Boy, was that tough. If you guys ever go there, do not go into the SBD room - it is suicide. At least don't aggro them if at all possible. I almost completely ruined a new set of Wook armor there.

I still want to do a Neutral Destroy mission someday...I will let you all konw.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

100 cph and it takes up 9 lots. So for curiosity sake we go out gain xp then convert it to force xp in the villiage if so that does kinda suck

Guild Hall - Damn, that is expensive.

Yes, that is what you do, but the conversion rates are different. For example, weapon experience is 30xp for 1 fsxp. Combat experience is 3 to 1. All types of exp can be traded in. There are 4 different types of FSXP - combat related exp can only go to two of them (The others are for crafters and scouts basically) Novice in any of the 4 trees requires 50k FSXP.

I read that the exp to get Jedi initiate is the same as needed to master between 28 and 30 elite profs. So yeah, we will all be grinding this game instead of having fun.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Hey guys!

Congrats on getting married James!

I've been REALLY busy in RL in Aug, and will be for Sept also. I hope to be able to have more time towards the end of the month. See ya there (or here).
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars