Page 56 of 74 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

If I disband the guild it will most likely be near the end of the week. Run if you want to take over that's cool but it is very tedious and expensive. So i finished one of the quests last night and opened up combat whatever so i need to grind the rest of the way thru it. that sucks , stupid patrol points
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Jim, I did not open up novice combat yet (I got reflexes first). Tell me, did you automatically get one block filled for ranged accuracy or did you just unlock the branch?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I just unlocked the branch. So much for not having to grind jedi at least i don't have to figure out what profession i need to master. I'm gonna finish grinding out Master BH this week and then take all the weapon xp i get and convert it. then i need to remaster medic to do the doc missions then crafting and so on

Well, I finally got one block filled in. Yea!
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Well just for giggles I went imp to get the faction armor. I grinded out 900k xp of heavy weapons ...turned it in for fs xp and got 30k what an insult. Now as soon as I finish the the ST armor I get to go back and grind back to rebel. Cool part was that it only took me about 3 days to get the armor round about. I hope the make the conversion a little less harsh. I mean one would think that for 900k you could at least get a slot taken care of.

Well, I just got accepted into the SWG Jump To Lightspeed Beta!

Can't wait to try it out!

Downside is my main character is going to suffer a bit from split time in the beta.

I wanna go imp for the armor also!!! I have been thinking about that for a long time. Also, I can then do the themepark. I will be giving up so much faction though, I am a Captain I think now.

Jim, can you get an extra set and sell it to me? Or maybe I can give you the same amount of reb faction when you come back to the rebs in trade for it. As a wookiee, it would tkae me 4 times as much work to get imp faction poinst as it would a human.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Guys, do you want to do something as a group to have fun? Maybe do a KRayt hunt or something? I think we should all hang out together at least once, don't you?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I agree on doing a run together for something. Jeff if you want I can get the ST armor for you but it may take awhile, like three days at most . I wouldn't want you to lose the fp you have and being a wook it does suck trying to get it. If you can find me some blue rug dye and/or adhesive I could dig that. I would like if possible to find a way that I don't have to grind all the reb FP to go back

Yeah man, I will definitely give you reb faction points. I think we just need to go to a recruiter or something to do it. Not sure about the logistics of it.

Adhesives...I found a vendor that sells them for 1, 060,000 I didn't have enough to buy the orange, but I found that I can make about half a million or more a buff on Dant, so I may just buy it in a few days...I am not sure if he had blue rug or not. If I find it I will let you know. I need orange dye and adhesive still myself.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi