Page 57 of 74 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Oh crap, I forgot to tell you guys...Last night was pretty cool, I joined up with this dude to fight Mellancie (I think that is his name). Two riflemen were attacking him first, using conceal shot, but that didn't work. I had to clone and recruited another master rifleman and we headshot the hell out of him. It was pretty fun.

The dude who had the mission even gave me two awesome pets and 100k for helping him. That was killer.

Also, I finally had a million credits yesterday - previously I never had over 500k. That lasted about half a day until I bought a 300k T-21. Oh yeah baby, I am getting some nice rifles now.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I quit the guild yesterday, basically because I was the only person on whenever I played.

I want to get into PVP now, so I am looking for a rebel guild. Jim, do you want to join another guild? Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Wooks sounds pretty cool, they have weekly hunts (from Krayts to the DWB), so that sounds really cool. They also have a guild for all other characters, called SFG, and the guilds always hunt together. Also, I was talking to a guy from PACE, they sound cool also.

Anyone know of any good rebel guilds?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I totally agree with you. However I need to get thte rest of the stormie armor and then your set. then I need to grind back to getting rebel. I stopped playing for a few days to beat spiderman 2 for the gamecube. I needed a break from the game as I was getting bored. I hear pace is a great guild as well as the other ones you mentioned. If you ask me Merc Inc Isn't really going anywhere
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

as of the 23rd Mercs Inc is no more. Now on to moving all my crap around to my new house. Something cool I discovered in moving is that you can use bookcases as storage. I've been playing a few months short of a year and just discovered that

The bookcase thing is about 2 weeks old, so don't feel bad.

Guys, a warning - Whip's quests seem to be buggy this phase, so maybe you should hold off on them for a while if you want to unlock the vehicle control branch.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Glowing myself now, just waiting on the old man.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Glowing myself now, just waiting on the old man.
    Nice! Maybe I will run into you at the village sometime.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Quote Originally Posted by Runobot
    Nice! Maybe I will run into you at the village sometime.
    Did you switch your charachter to Shadowfire? I got Novice Combat Prowess.
    upon arrival. I had enough XP around to get that plus points halfway up in the first box too. All that time I had been racking up Heavy Weopons points thought I was wasting them, WOW it was great.

The website I am advertising below has been a real help and will continue to be as the game grows.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 10-04-2004 at 08:45 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Did you switch your charachter to Shadowfire?
    My bad, I thought you were on Chilastra.

I almost have 3 boxes in ranged defense and I have one box in Vehicular control so far. This grind is time consuming for sure.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Holy cow ... got my beta invite this morning