Page 61 of 74 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

i'm 3/3/3/3 on rebel pilot with my x-wing. Haven't done much grinding at all since my pc went down last week. I just got it back up and am currently working on pistoleer
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

I think I've decided to close my account and try to get arefund on the unused portion already paid for. I really don't have time, consistently, and am not fond of the idea of paying a subscription for something I don't use.

I need to workout with you guys (and Oume) if there's anything you want that I have - credits, crystals and the like. I'll pop on sometime and make an inventory and get it to you.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Man that toatlly sucks. It seems like I am just losing friends in this game and not making new ones...How about we try and get together for one last hunt or something before you go? That would be fun. We could have a MERC reunion.

About your stuff, I am sure we will take whatever you want to get rid of. I talk to Oume almost daily and James once in a while, so we can work that stuff out. I can drop a house for you somewhere so you can empty your inventory...Did you happen to get the Life Day gift this year? That is one thing I would definitely want if you did. Or the anniversary painting. I think James needs money more than the rest of us.

Wow man, what a bummer. I was hoping you would be back.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

dude, that sucks.

I can understand where your coming from though. I had a lull awhile ago.. and Im still workin on the *&%&#$ Jedi thing. Its like Ill never be one.

Im sorry to see you go.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

I agree it sucks to see everyone go. There seems to be a lull in new stuff lately maybe when the first of the year rolls through. Currently I'm grinding pistoleer. If i can get some decent weapons, armor, resources and any paintings you have that would be spiff. I'm in for a last hunt. Heh maybe we can do a krayt and not get killed this time.
    Last edited by greengoblin3825; 12-29-2004 at 01:47 PM. Reason: sent before i finished

Yeah, we should do a Krayt! That was so fun, we all died in like 2 seconds flat. A krayt hunt would be awesome.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I work a crazy shift tuesday through saturday from 5 pm to 2 am with sunday and monday off. So give me an idea when you want to go hunt

I spoke with Tonysmo yesterday, he suggested during football on Sunday. How does 1pm EST sound?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

I'm going to be working evenings all weekend, but off on Mon, so that would work for me. I'll have to spend some time getting readjusted to fighting though, as I'll be rusty.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

given some time we'll figure it out i'm for either sunday or monday