Page 62 of 74 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

How about we do a neutral Corvette mission? The problem with going on these hunts is that we may not find our target. What do you guys say, Corvette time?
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

seeing as I don't have that badge yet, that'll work for me
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

That's cool.

I'm off Mon and Tues, but I can't spend both days on. LMK.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Working on Jedi. Got 1 more tree to unlock and fill up and I can move on to Padawan after I kill Mellichae.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Guys, exciting news, I finished the grind! I will probably fight Mellichae tonight, and I would love for you all to participate in the great event. I hope to be on around 4.30 EST. Send me a tell if you get on.

For our next SSG event, we should hunt Krayts. They are EVERYWHERE. A friend and I fought an ancient for an hour and still couldn't kill him. That would be fun.

BTW: If you are selling resources or Anti-decay kits, please let me know.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Awesome Run I will be there

OK, guys. I am going to try again tonight. Shooting for 10:15 pm EST. Let me know if you can help.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Sorry about last night, My grandmother seems to be on her last legs. Now we just have to hope for the best

Im sorry too.. with work, and then the kids homework n such. its hard to find the time.. I should have time Wednesday - Friday night.. hopefully Ill get in some good game time - and I would love to help defeat this guy.. He'll be coming up for me soon enough. and Ill be asking for the same help..

only 3 more boxes to go..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Jim, sorry about your Grandma, I hope she is ok man.

Oume and I kicked the crap out of him last night. It took me 3 attempts, but I figured out a great strategy for him. I could solo this mission now. Let me know if you guys ever need help on it, but be quick about it, once I finish my paddy trials, if I die I will loose experience and I won't be able to help. Well, I will have an alt by then also...Anyway, hopefully tomorrow I will have screenies of the old wook and the glow stick.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi