Page 63 of 74 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Hey guys! I've been having computer problems for the last 4 - 6 weeks, and I think I finally got them fixed (knock on wood). I need to dig around for the discs so I can reload the game. Be seeing you on again soon.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Down with chilastra! Come to ahazi.
    Old SWG sig was here...... RIP SOE

Jedi update:

I got paddy last Sunday and Novice Savers to boot! I crafted a doubl-sided lightsaber that is blue. I made a couple of them and the best one has 208 max damage. Using specials, I have done 2k damage once, but mostly hit in the 1500 range. Plus my attacks are slow as hell.

I died once as a padawan and twice as a Paddy now, but I am learning to be VERY careful when playing. This grind is goingto be very hard and long.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Way cool, I just started re-grinding for FS experience and to finish out pistoleer. So Hopefully I'll be right behind ya Run
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Have you guys heard about the new expansion coming? It is called Rage of the Wookies!!!! They are adding Kashyyk and it will deal with battling the Trandoshans. It is inspired by upcoming EPS3.
    http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony...ofthewookiees/

Jedi update for me: I have finished unlocking all the phases I want and now have 2 legs left to fill up with XP.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 03-13-2005 at 05:42 AM.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Yea, being a wook that excites me. It comes out at the same time as the CU does.

Speaking of the CU, does anyone know where to find some insider information? I can't find it on the net anywhere.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

For those that don't know, I recently finished my quest to become Master Smuggler. Also still hold Master Pistoleer and TKM.

If I had the money and the time I would create a second account and make an artisan - weaponsmith, armorsmith and whatever '-smith' I could with the skill points avail.
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

gratz doc i'm master bh and working on pistoleer
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Thanks James...

I wish I had this thought earlier, but I got the last 300k pistol XP (for smuggler, already had pistoleer) by running around Coro and picking off the Watchful Reb Guards, many of whom let me walk right up and knock them over. Each gave at least 4500XP. Inever really noticed if Stormies hang out at Imp cities the same way, but that is a quick way to go.

Do BH's use grenades? If you do, I have a couple for you... Imp detonators and thermal grenades.
    YVH-1 head

Was running around Dant with Oume a bit tonight, doing Janta. He left, and I decided to run an Imp mission. Right next to one of my missions was a set of Rebel Combatant (covert) bases. I stayed there for over an hour farming those guys. Got about thousand FP, a ton of credits. I just need to go back with an Imp BH so I can destroy them.
    YVH-1 head