Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Arii, you get more exp for being in groups now, they designed the CU that way intentionally.

I hear a lot about people grinding at the DWB now and racking in the exp. I may try that with my jedi soon.

Here is a cool pic of me swinging my saber...Scruff inspired me to post a shot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Waka 2.JPG 
Views:	61 
Size:	33.4 KB 
ID:	11122  
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Cool pic Runobot!!! I can't weild anything but a training saber right now since eI am only a level 5.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I tried out the CU last night, and it isn't so bad. I don't know what the hell I am doing, but it's interesting. Not being able to kill a creature lair solo will take some getting used to though.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Thanks Scruff. I am almost double masterright now. I have been taking advantage ofthe respecing option, trading lower level boxes for higher ones.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

From here. Ok I am currently a Master BH and almost Master Pistoleer 2-4-4-4. Which makes me about a level 72. I have found no-one with the new armor for sale or new weapons at all. I go out and get the clone trooper armor quest only to find that i don't qualify for it, because it is a battle class armor. Then I go and do the Star map Quest and get stuck at the Nightsister cave because I get stomped by them easily. I go to grind out the rest of Pistoleer to find that the missions I pull are only giving me 2 xp per kill. Not to mention numerous other problems with the game. I generally don't say much in regards to the game hoping it will improve. So my question is this where can i get decent armor, weapons and what can i kill that will give decent xp
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Wouldn't you just know it ...the moment i post a rant I figure out the fix for myself. I killed out 2 million in xp (more than that actually) in les than 2 and a half hours from grouping of all things. So my toon is now Master BH and Master Pistols. Now I can work on FS xp. Still wish they would fix some stuff. I really need to master piloting but other than that i think i'm going to grind fs primarily now <steps off soapbox>
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Yep, that is the only way I am getting XP with my low level (15) Zabrak right now. It sure makes a big difference. In fact that is what the game seems to be pushing for now is grouping anyway to complete tasks.

JEDI UPDATE:

I heard a rumor(won't test it on purpouse though ) that you no longer lose Jedi XP from dying PvE. Not sure about regular PvP, but JvBH is the only thing that makes you lose Jedi XP and even that has been reduced dramatically.

Also from what I have been told that the new CU is basically the template method that all other MMOs use.
    Last edited by scruffziller; 05-15-2005 at 07:28 AM.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Has anyone seen the Klingon on Kasshyyk!!!

Here he is!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SWGklingon.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	11231  
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I haven't purchased ROTW. If I can get it for free with the next release, as JTL is with this one, then why should I pay for it?

On a less cynical note, I was playing forever today and got over 1.5m pistol XP, which almost gave me enough for my first Force skill box. Hopefully I'll get that extra XP tomorrow.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars