Page 67 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

1) Jedi PVE death penalty has been removed.

2) I am crafting 10 suits of Imperial Scout armor. If you guys can help me out, I REALLY need resources kits. There are 8 named resources for the armor, and i want to get the server best for them. If you can donate or sell me resources kits cheap then I will give you a set of armor. If not I will be forced to auction off most of the armor to recoup the millions I have already dropped in supplies/faction/resources kits.

I want to thank Arii for hooking me up with faction last night!

3) Have fun tonight at ROTS!
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Anybody here happen to have one of those buddy keys from a while back? I havent played this game since Nov., but would really like to just get back on for a few days....PM me if you happen to have an extra you wouldnt mind letting me use...

thanks
    [font=Fixedsys][]V[][/font][font=Fixedsys]oul[]V[]an[/font]

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=18202513

I finally got my first FS skill box filled in. If I had been paying closer attention I could probably have 2 or 3 boxes filled by now. Doing the Pirate and Outlaw quest I thought would open all my FS skill boxes, but it only opened the one branch. D'Oh! Well, at least when I do get the other branches opened I have the XP there to fill them in immediatley.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I took some screenies the other day, I like this one a lot...It is creepy, like Anikin hunting down the Tuskens.

Jedi
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

That's a cool shot Run... How did you get that pose!!??
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I take a bunch of pictures when I am attacking things. That shot comes from some combat move. I just thought it looked cool, kinda like he is walking up to the guy slowly and getting ready to kill him.

I had to reformat my computer Monday, I lost a TON of killer images. I had about 3 of me fighting Grievous that were great. Lightsaber hitting lightsaber shots. I regret that I didn't save them.

I got a couple new ones that are ok. I will post them soon.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Where do the screencaps go when you take them? I've taken some and just can't find them.

Hey Smo bro! We miss ya! Come back!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

Quote Originally Posted by Runobot
    I take a bunch of pictures when I am attacking things. That shot comes from some combat move. I just thought it looked cool, kinda like he is walking up to the guy slowly and getting ready to kill him.

I had to reformat my computer Monday, I lost a TON of killer images. I had about 3 of me fighting Grievous that were great. Lightsaber hitting lightsaber shots. I regret that I didn't save them.

I got a couple new ones that are ok. I will post them soon.
    Whoah!!!! You can face GRIEVOUS on SWG? Or is that EPS 3 the video game?

UPDATE!!!!!!

Today, I got killed by a Bounty Hunter for the first time. Lost 55000 points. I am 15000 in the hole. Just got done grinding, getting about 30000 XP. And then low and behold, one of the guys from the hunting group I was in, got me in the Mining Outpost, on Dantooine, the Starport terminal. I was just about ready to lay in my course. I almost escaped darn it!!!!

Luckily I already had achieved Saber Novice, Saber Technique 1 and Novice Force Healer.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Personally I've been out of the loop for a bit got a set of reb armor custom made but now need enough faction points to wear it. I should be back in play relatively shortly
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE