Page 68 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Well, it is a rebuild of Grievous, not the original. He is tough though.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

One of the best discoveries that I have made while trying to grind Jedi alone. Go find some low level, but agressive creature nests/lairs. Example, Sentry hermit spider lairs!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

I am only lev 19 and even though I take down those spiders no problem and get no XP. Those lairs are a diamond mine of XP. I destroyed a sentry hermit spider lair and it gave me 3500 points!!!!!!!! I was flabbergasted. Now the lairs can vary in what they give you. I think the key to getting the most XP out of them is how long you can go hitting the lair without an interuption.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I haven't played in awhile, but the new updates are starting to annoy me.

First I log in and find that I had to sacrifice a skill just to be able to move, when before the update I was ok and even had extra skill points leftover. BTW, if I do a "reallocate skill points" can I put them in things I've never done or only in stuff I have done? Would be fun to reorganize them and give myself more in the unarmed combat.

Second is the additional things from the wookie rage expansion. Some of them seem like ROTS EP3 promotions more rather than true additions to the game. Jedi Starfight? Greivous you can fight? *sigh*

I had the same problem with not being able to move. Out of 18 boxes to TK (including TK Novice and TKM), I had to give up 11 so I could move.

You should be able to respec your character to any profession. For combat professions, look up on the forums the damage and defense attributes of each combat profession. TK has lower damage (WAY lower then before), but you can wear heavier armor, and have better defensive capabilities. Someone like Rifleman or Commando do more dam, but their defense isn't as good.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

TKM do not need to wear armor at all in the CU. In fact, they are better without armor!
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

The best place for Jedi to grind is on Kashyykk. BH probe droids won't work there.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Well, another DBL XP period has ended. I was able to get enough XP for 2+ branches in my FS skill trees. Could've done more, but had to take a break from the grind. "Hunting" bols can get boring. People don't want to take a chance.

So far, being 2 mnths into the CU I like the way teamwork has been reintroduced intot eh game. But it really seems that crafting professions have all been nerfed. It is SO HARD to find any armor on a vendor anymore. And Smuggler just got nerfed, pretty much. I went and destroyed my craes of supplies, seeing as they said they weren't good (I was able to salvage what I could), then a day or 2 later they said everything could be salvaged.

Also, today gave up the last of my TK, traded it in for Scouting XP, which I can trade in for some FS XP. I'd been giving it up piecemeal, to get skill points for FS.
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

yea i finished out heavy equipment d since my intermittent internet connection for the last week. Managed to do it all in one day , and joined runobots guild in the process so all is good on that front
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Im glad you gents are still keeping the dream alive.

as you guys know, I quit. disgusted by the CU, and my Jedi being lame. I suck. I know.

This was my 1st online MMMMMMMMMMorgphest.. and I spent two years building my char and I loved every bit of it. . after the cu I couldnt do anything. besides being mad, I was furious actually , I knew I had to come to a stopping point at some time.. and figured this was as good of a place as any. such a cop out.. I miss the game. and because Im a friggin weirdo I think about my char sitting in a house thats not being maintained any more **

after I cancelled, I thought Id never do this again.

my wife did the unthinkable. she bought WOW for my kid.

so... Im a lvl 14 night elf on the stormweaver server.. Woot!
    but I have to limit my time so my kid can play..

anyhow.. maybe.. Ill drop 15 bucks soon to log back into swg.. then I can give all my stuff. the way it should have gone down to begin with.

carry on gents. carry on..

I miss the Empire.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]