Page 69 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1959656667686970717273 ... LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Tonsmo, I wish you would have stuck with it. Once you learn the CU it isn't that bad at all man.

I am still having a lot of fun. Though, I have been playing my alt a lot more than the Wook lately. That is because I am trying to get her to Master pilot still.

When you come back, let me know, we will do something fun.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Tony, the Empire misses you! It was too early to retire. If and when you come back to give stuff away, give it a try for a couple weeks. I think that you may stay.

And I think its hilarious that your playing your kids game and have to get off so they can play!
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars

I witnessed WOW. From what it seems to me, SWG devs studied WOW and then applied its ways to SWG. Cuz that is basically what Rage of the Wookiees is, their little slice of WOW in SWG.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Does anyone have a BH Chest piece? That is the only part I need still. I can trade you other parts for it.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi

Crap, I played SWG again, respec'd to basically drop the musician skills and get full Master Tera Kasi......

....only to find out that it isn't the same damage/defense as it was when I wanted to be a Master TK. And now I can't wear my armor at all.

I'm ready to quit, just like Tony. They really ruined the game this time. Sure its my fault for not researching before I respec'd, but I shouldn't have had to. I knew what I was working for, so I completed the work, only to find it was all for nothing. Thanks SOE

Maybe I'll drop SWG and start up WoW or another MMO.

I'm in the misdt of checking out WoW. let me say it is what Galaxies should be. If anyone has read the galaxies message boards it's a total bash-a-thon. for like a month there was no dev response, now all of a sudden they post every day. Now the big focus is bug fixes for the next couple of publishes bugs that have been in game for 2 years. What gives, WoW has the whole combat timer thing like the CU but it's realistic AND you can SOLO AT ANY LEVEL. Don't get me wrong I love grouping but the people I enjoy playig the game with aren't on the same work schedule I'm on which makes it difficult to play. So I've been hanging on waiting for this great improvement only to be disappointed yet again it gets old ....i'm up for reneweal shortly so who knows maybe a will maybe i won't. I'm actually waiting if Lucasarts will actually step in and say "we are very sorry" or if they will continue to let SOE mess up the whole thing as they have been for the past 2 years
    Last edited by greengoblin3825; 08-03-2005 at 08:08 PM.
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

Quote Originally Posted by greengoblin3825
    I'm in the misdt of checking out WoW. let me say it is what Galaxies should be. If anyone has read the galaxies message boards it's a total bash-a-thon. for like a month there was no dev response, now all of a sudden they post every day. Now the big focus is bug fixes for the next couple of publishes bugs that have been in game for 2 years. What gives, WoW has the whole combat timer thing like the CU but it's realistic AND you can SOLO AT ANY LEVEL. Don't get me wrong I love grouping but the people I enjoy playig the game with aren't on the same work schedule I'm on which makes it difficult to play. So I've been hanging on waiting for this great improvement only to be disappointed yet again it gets old ....i'm up for reneweal shortly so who knows maybe a will maybe i won't. I'm actually waiting if Lucasarts will actually step in and say "we are very sorry" or if they will continue to let SOE mess up the whole thing as they have been for the past 2 years

Ill echo this! not to jump on the WOW bandwagon... erm.. Im already on it. but I know when I logged into swg it took a good 10 to 20 minutes to get all buffed and ready to go out an solo.. that was before the CU. In wow, I log in and can battle away within minutes. no shortage of decent loot. I TOTALLY MISS the SWG atmosphere - but am totally enjoying the playablility of WOW. Had SWG mirrored this from the start. I would have never left.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

The hard part about leaving SWG is that I love StarWars and have a character who is quite built up now. WoW would mean I have to start over, and not in a StarWars universe.

I'm glad NCSoft knows how to make an MMO, as City of Heroes is still as good as the day it came out (but with bug fixes and more content/features of course).

walking away wasnt as hard as it seems.. well, after a 4 month hiatus..

I logged back in recently - as I always felt I had one more thing I wanted to do.. and I did it. Arii now has full control over all my inventory. Im sure being the super guy he is that our fav wookie Wak is getting his fair share.

I actually felt great in doing this. I can remove the game from my PC now. My seemingly unfinished buisness is now finished.

refreshing..
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Hey, thanks for the stuff Tony. Your house was pretty cool.

I got most of the cool decorations, like the vet reward holos. I also got the endor helmet, which I have been wanting for a while now.

Thanks again man.
    Wakarimasen
    Jedi