Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374 LastLast

Re: SSG SW Galaxies Clan

Well guys I am downloading the client for WoW 10 day trial as we speak. SWG has become unplayable, the lag has worsened and the game itself has actually took a turn for the worse. The individuality has been stripped from us with the way that we used to be with all the other professions. Everyone in the profession at the same level has the same skills. And it is pathetic. It breaks my heart. SCRUFFZILLERACO was my baby and and I feel like I am putting a pet to sleep that has become deathly ill.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

agreed, there was a post on the galaxy forums and some said to have a wait and see attitude to which i replied that I've had a wait and see attitude for the past few months. So Methinks that that once this month is up I'm done. You can catch me on the earthen ring server under the name Centar on the alliance side I also have a horde toon by the name of slora
    "For what it's worth, Fett, you were never more than a nuisance"
    Ret. Galaxies BH an Alliance Pilot
    WoW 60 night elf Hunter, take that SOE

I feel your pain Scruff. .

It was very hard to come to terms with all the work I put into that Char, minus the fact that the game was geared to everything I liked.. Star Wars.

but when they go to ruin something. they put alot of effort behind it to make sure they ruin it for good. It wasnt hard at all giving up my stuff when I did, cause I knew I couldnt go back.

I too am Alliance on the Stormrever server as tsmo and smo. hope to see ya ingame soon bro.

*kicks SOE in the sack*
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]Salsa Shark.. I think were gonna need a bigger boat..[/FONT]

Got some news.

SOE's contract on Galaxies is up in Febuary and it may be taken over by a small company that does nothing but maintains low player population games. It will be downsized to about 4 servers and may be only be $10 a month

I also heard that half of the devs got fired. When asked about all the crappy changes made, everyone was basically saying "oh don't ask me, it was that guy's idea."
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Its sad to see a StarWars MMO that had potential go down in flames like this. Honestly, I think they should just kill the MMO, reorganize with a better company (drop SOE for all the crap they've done to SWG), and start working on a new/better MMO that is based around what the fans want (the ones that will put in the time, not the ones that barely care for StarWars and just want to play a new beta). As it is SWG is basically dead and its dragging the StarWars name down with it IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by scruffziller
    Got some news.

SOE's contract on Galaxies is up in Febuary and it may be taken over by a small company that does nothing but maintains low player population games. It will be downsized to about 4 servers and may be only be $10 a month

I also heard that half of the devs got fired. When asked about all the crappy changes made, everyone was basically saying "oh don't ask me, it was that guy's idea."
    was this on a website or just through the rumor mill or what. If so can you link the news. It is a pity that we all got shafted like this I agree with the start from scratch statement I'm bummed. In lighter news I hit 36 hunter on WoW and My wife is playing now too

Quote Originally Posted by greengoblin3825
    was this on a website or just through the rumor mill or what. If so can you link the news. It is a pity that we all got shafted like this I agree with the start from scratch statement I'm bummed. In lighter news I hit 36 hunter on WoW and My wife is playing now too
    I learned the info from a friend of mine. I will have to have him tell me where he got the info. He doesn't make stuff up or repeat info if he believes it to be a rumor. so it should be rather solid.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

oh by all means that wasn't was i was implyong at all. I just wanted to see if there was a news link or something that i could read

Quote Originally Posted by greengoblin3825
    oh by all means that wasn't was i was implyong at all. I just wanted to see if there was a news link or something that i could read
    Heh heh, because we can't imply tones on these pages, words get misconstrued. No, I did not take offense, everything in my post is just simply listed as factual. I guess I should have put a smiley face.

I will be e-mailing him to tell me where we can read about it.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

cool just wanted to make sure that i didn't offend