Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    Well, she's working now. Made my character on Chilantra already. Though not 100% sure I'm totally happy with him. I logged out for now, as I need to read through the manual a few dozen times to get used to the controls. But for now here's my info.

Name: Gryll
    Species: Wookie
    Career: Marksman
    Current Location: Mos Espa, Tatooine

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I made my character last night then quit and did some other stuff. I pretty much just wanted my character done so when the servers are all up and working, I could just go in a play.

Here's my Character info on Chilantra (server for SSG peeps). I named her myself and am quite proud of how SW-ish it sounds.

Name: Alura Tuvari
    Species: Twi'lek (female)
    Career: Brawler
    Current Location: Mos Eisley, Tatooine

Well....I am trying to create my character now....but....it is taking forever to connect tothe login server.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I tried to get to Mos Eisley, but they said that area was overful so I had to snag Espa. We'll have to meet somewhere on Tatooine. Limp, they are performing server matinence.

"New logins to the game will be unavailable for a brief period (about an hour) while we do some maintenance. Players who are already logged in will be unaffected."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yeah, we'll have to find a place to meet up.

I'm hoping to get a house sometime soon. I figure we should get a place for the clan to stay at. And eventually build up our own city.

OK, I got my character created, I just need to go through the tutorial.

Character name: Mando Calrossian
    Server: Chilastra
    Career: Marksman
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Here's my info...if you cant get into a city on Tattoine right away just wait a while. I was in the tutorial and eventually Mos Eisley popped up.

Name: Tracker
    Species: Human
    Profession: Artisan

I am in Mos Espa......no idea what to do, but I am there....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Lando In My Pants - Watch out. SWG peeps have said they will watch for names relating to characters from the series. I know yours isn't the same, just saying watch out since its only 1 letter off for the first and last name, from Lando Calrissian.

Created a starter character to fiddle with. I''m going to start my real one on Chilantra now so I'll be checking around Tatooine for everyone.

Name : Joss Tavin
    Species : Human
    Career : Scout
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?