Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    This is a great idea! I'm deffinatly in. I haven't decided what species to be yet though. I hope we can come to a diffinite answer to which server we will all play on soon, so I make sure I sign up for the right one. Just one more week!

You can have one character on each server so if you join the wrong one you can just create a new character on the correct server.

I think you limited to 2 or 3 characters in total. And like MrMet said, you can only have 1 character per server.

I probably should've asked this before, but how much does it initially cost, and will it be available at any old store like Target or Wal-Mart?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I believe the standard version is around $49.99. The deluxe version is around $79.99.

I pre-ordered my regular version from EBGames.com. They actually ship the day before release, so I should have it release day.

Only a few more days! In fact, It should ship tomorrow!

I can't wait......and I am still working on a name for my character. But I am going to be a human.

Are we still looking at using the Chilastra server?
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

I would love to play with everyone from here for sure...as I won't be getting the game right away, but soon, I'll play on whatever server you all pick when the time comes!

I'm really excited to play this game!! WOOHOO!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Long time lurker, first time poster. Expressing my interest to join the clan that you guys are working on. Chilastra server sounds fine to me, I can't remember them all but that one will definitely be up for launch.

What's the official name of the clan going to be? I'd sugges it be SSG - Sir Steve's Guild

=MATT=
    * General Disclaimer- I can't spell or type- Deal with it.

Good one mrmiller!

I am for that if everyone else is!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

SSG sounds good!

Another question I hope someone can help w/:
    If your character dies, can you create another? Is there a fee?

I guess I'll find out in a day or two...
    BAD needs: HK-50 torso, right arm and head
    YVH-1 head

Trusty traders / buyers/ sellers: Tycho, SK99, DarthChuckMC, minirock(X2), Lman316, Turbowars