Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    Well, with your downloading speed, we should both be getting on around 12:30 tonight.

Fotunately I have DSL, I just hope their download server isn't too backed up.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Any suggestions everybody? I'm not the most computer savvy but my computer is telling me that my computer is not supporting Direct 3D....am I SOL and have to buy another video card?

My computer lists it as a "NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 Model 64".

Says I have about until 11:36pm EST, but the fact that the East Coast servers are down doesn't help any.

Sentinel...go to lucasarts.com and see the tech support page. I'm not sure how old that vid card is though. Other than that I suggest trying to find the newest drivers for the video card.

I managed to register after about an hour. I designed my avatar too, but before I could finalize it, the server I was using went offline so I still don't have a character. Plus, now the login server is down so I can't do anything at all.

Still, I can't wait until tomorrow!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

AGH! I am registered now, no problem.......but all the servers are down, so I can't create a character to play.....
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Some good news for those of us who did manage to register on the 26th. Launch day will not count on our subscriptions.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Well, spoke to soon. Latest news.
    Servers status - June 26th

We apologize for the inconvienence, but we have found a serious problem with our database that is being worked on as we speak. We expect to have most of our servers back online sometime in the early morning West Coast time on Friday.. Our best estimate is 8:00am Pacific time… but we will update this time as we get better estimates.

We sincerely apologize for this unforseen problem and we look forward to getting you all back in the game as soon as possible.

Kevin "Q-3PO" O'Hara
    Community Relations Manager
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sounds like you guys have a mess on your hands. The wonders of online gaming never cease to amaze me. There is never a dull moment.

I'll go ahead and sticky the thread.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Thanks Lord Malakite!

It's a big mess, and I'll be surprised if it gets fixed today......but here's hoping!
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

i'm so glad i didn't buy this game yet...........i'll wait till they get the bugs worked out............